OT: you couldn't make this up if you tried

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 26, 2004.

    1. Advertising

  1. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:08:15 +0000, Vigo Breadcrumbs declaimed:

    > http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=575&z=3
    >
    > I am stunned and speechless...

    20 oz bottle of unidentified liquid and two aerosol cans wrapped in a
    kielbasa????

    WTF??? Are they sure they didn't just bust a couple of hungry huffers?

    Just when you think it can't get any weirder...

    JaR
    Weirded Thug

    JaR, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Brat Guest

    considering under the Young Offenders Act, names of minors cannot be
    released to the general public, I have my doubts about this one... but then
    again, maybe in the States this is allowed... I know it is not in Canada.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  4. "Brat" <> wrote in

    > considering under the Young Offenders Act, names of minors cannot be
    > released to the general public, I have my doubts about this one... but
    > then again, maybe in the States this is allowed... I know it is not in
    > Canada.

    In Florida, where this took place, youthful offenders can be charged as
    adults, even subjected to capital punishment. Given the present
    antiterrorist hysteria, no doubt some crusading state attorney is being
    draconian.

    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 27, 2004
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: 2 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    No, I think you mean you need to go down to his work and
    suck his dick out of his ass.

    >$:
    >

    >> 2 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    >Do I come down to where you work and knock the dick out

    of your ass?

    billyw, Apr 27, 2004
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Just when you think it can't get any weirder...

    whatever happened to the good old days when you just egged someone's brand
    new car and ran away like a bat out a hell.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > whatever happened to the good old days when you just egged someone's
    > brand new car and ran away like a bat out a hell.

    dunno about you but I got old and out of shape. now I run like a rat out of
    molasses...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > whatever happened to the good old days when you just egged someone's brand
    > new car and ran away like a bat out a hell.

    yeah man, friday night was fun, wasn't it?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Consultant Guest

    i dunno about you, but i was out tp'ing houses

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  11. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: 2 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    oh thtop it you..

    billyw, Apr 27, 2004
  12. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:09:32 -0400, Ken Briscoe declaimed:

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> whatever happened to the good old days when you just egged someone's brand
    >> new car and ran away like a bat out a hell.

    > yeah man, friday night was fun, wasn't it?

    CHICKENNNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

    Cluck cluck cluck CLUUUUCCCCKKK

    JaR
    Beaked Avenger Thug

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  13. JaR wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:09:32 -0400, Ken Briscoe declaimed:
    >
    >> "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >>> whatever happened to the good old days when you just egged
    >>> someone's brand new car and ran away like a bat out a hell.

    >> yeah man, friday night was fun, wasn't it?
    >>

    > CHICKENNNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Cluck cluck cluck CLUUUUCCCCKKK

    Without a doubt, the funniest show ever to air on radio.

    --
    Fris "You must be an old fart like me" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  14. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > CHICKENNNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Cluck cluck cluck CLUUUUCCCCKKK

    he's everywhere, he's everywhere....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  15. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eOyaa6FLEHA.2100
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > i dunno about you, but i was out tp'ing houses

    oh, so that was you. i am reporting you to FBI.

    GOOD LUCK IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  16. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Consultant Guest

    county lockdown is nothing. ill do 2 years like its a week. chump

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  17. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > county lockdown is nothing. ill do 2 years like its a week. chump

    Do they have conjugal visits?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  18. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:46:34 -0400, Ken Briscoe declaimed:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> county lockdown is nothing. ill do 2 years like its a week. chump

    > Do they have conjugal visits?

    Don't need them, Bubba is always right there.

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  19. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Consultant Guest

    didn't you see american history x?