    Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted in
    it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
    might be dead if she did.

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01669.html?wp_ml=0
    >
    > We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
    > UPC's and dates match exactly.
    >
    > Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
    > in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
    > might be dead if she did.

    See, she really does love you.

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 19, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01669.html?wp_ml=0
    >>
    >> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
    >> UPC's and dates match exactly.
    >>
    >> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
    >> in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me.
    >> I might be dead if she did.
    >>

    > See, she really does love you.

    I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something about
    hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something about getting
    rich.

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01669.html?wp_ml=0
    >>>
    >>> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago.
    >>> The UPC's and dates match exactly.
    >>>
    >>> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I
    >>> wanted in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't
    >>> listen to me. I might be dead if she did.
    >>>

    >> See, she really does love you.

    > I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something
    > about hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something
    > about getting rich.

    Eat out for the next little while. 'K thanks.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2007
  5. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01669.html?wp_ml=0
    >
    > We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago.
    > The UPC's and dates match exactly.
    >
    > Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I
    > wanted in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't
    > listen to me. I might be dead if she did.

    Just inject the chili sauce into your lips and you too can look like
    Anjelina Jolie!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 19, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01669.html?wp_ml=0
    >
    > We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
    > UPC's and dates match exactly.
    >
    > Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
    > in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
    > might be dead if she did.

    You probably wouldn't have died. You would've sh1t your pants or puked on
    yourself but not died.

    CBIC, Jul 19, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> See, she really does love you.

    >> I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something
    >> about hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something
    >> about getting rich.

    > Eat out for the next little while. 'K thanks.
    > --

    I wholeheartedly support Catwalker's suggestion/order

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 19, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > That and something about getting
    > rich.

    you work in IT therefore you are lieing about "rich"...Unless there's a guy
    that she knows named "Rich"...

    - It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> That and something about getting
    >> rich.
    >>

    > you work in IT therefore you are lieing about "rich"...Unless there's
    > a guy that she knows named "Rich"...

    You're forgetting life insurance. And the lawsuit for killing her
    "beloved" husband.

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > And the lawsuit for killing her
    > "beloved" husband.

    Ah, yes, America...'nuff said...

    - Southern DOS: "Y'all reckon?" [YEP/nope]

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007