OT: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Apr 12, 2007.

  1. Every once in a while, I type strange, potentially humorous, potentially
    weird things on a keyboard... and the words emerge on a device and are
    rendered on a square, transmitted to the world.

    I do this to reinforce my ego, which is oh so fragile, it requires constant
    reinforcement... I need to feel like part of a group to overcome my feelings
    of inadequacy.

    I never read what people say about it, I just assume, rightly so, that
    everyone agrees with me, that I am right, and cooler than they are.

    I do this once weekly, but not with any particular regularity.

    Of course, there are those who do so... DAILY....

    "Consultant" <> wrote
    > again, i throw up in my mouth

    Yes, please do.

    "Consultant" <> wrote
    > again, i throw up in my mouth

    I hope you like the taste of spaghetti sauce, gravy, gristle, and lint.

    "Consultant" <> wrote
    > again, i throw up in my mouth

    Hmm... Tomorrow, try bologna, orange juice, toothpaste, and then lick a 9
    volt battery.

    "Consultant" <> wrote
    > again, i throw up in my mouth

    DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

    RUN AWAY FROM THE MCNGP, OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SWALLOW YOUR OWN BILE
    REPEATEDLY!
    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Apr 12, 2007

  2. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    what are you trying to say

    Consultant, Apr 12, 2007

  3. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what are you trying to say

    I think he has a thing for you.
    Frisbee®, Apr 12, 2007
  4. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    is it shiny?

    Consultant, Apr 12, 2007
  5. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in

    Dear Bob,

    I am a big fan. Really. (Now here comes the big hairy...)
    But if I may say, I think you've missed your calling. You
    enjoy typing so much, and your humor is so, um, sophisticated,
    I think you could make a lot of money and help out that ego of
    yours by becoming the next Douglas Adams.

    What? I hear cries of sacrilege and heretic for suggesting this,
    but I think you could pull it off.

    Why not channel that anger (or passion if you prefer) into
    something that benefits you, and perhaps even all of mankind?

    If you don't like detective stories you could always write about
    a young sorcerer at magic school, no, never mind, that's been
    done. I'm sure you'll think of something, you always do.

    After he got paid $50 for submitting a winning short story to
    some science fiction rag, Isaac Asimov decided then and there
    that he would never do an honest days work again. Or was that
    Robert Heinlein? No matter, I like them both.

    "He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary
    genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to
    tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
    kpg, Apr 12, 2007
  6. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in
    >
    > Dear Bob,
    >
    > I am a big fan. Really. (Now here comes the big hairy...)
    > But if I may say, I think you've missed your calling. You
    > enjoy typing so much, and your humor is so, um, sophisticated,
    > I think you could make a lot of money and help out that ego of
    > yours by becoming the next Douglas Adams.
    >
    > What? I hear cries of sacrilege and heretic for suggesting this,
    > but I think you could pull it off.
    >
    > Why not channel that anger (or passion if you prefer) into
    > something that benefits you, and perhaps even all of mankind?
    >
    > If you don't like detective stories you could always write about
    > a young sorcerer at magic school, no, never mind, that's been
    > done. I'm sure you'll think of something, you always do.
    >
    > After he got paid $50 for submitting a winning short story to
    > some science fiction rag, Isaac Asimov decided then and there
    > that he would never do an honest days work again. Or was that
    > Robert Heinlein? No matter, I like them both.
    >
    > "He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary
    > genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to
    > tell which was which." - Douglas Adams

    I've basically told him the same thing multiple times over the last decade
    or so.
    Frisbee®, Apr 12, 2007
  7. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    > RUN AWAY FROM THE MCNGP, OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SWALLOW YOUR OWN BILE
    > REPEATEDLY!

    What if I like the taste of bile?
    Jtyc, Apr 12, 2007
  8. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:OA3G
    $:

    > is it shiny?

    more like glistening with a lubricant.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - WARNING! TAGLINE THEFT ALARM IN USE.
    Neil, Apr 12, 2007
  9. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:OJ
    $:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> what are you trying to say

    > I think he has a thing for you.

    which leads to odd websites with a picture of your head attached to a
    cartoon body...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why do people park on driveways, and drive on parkways?
    Neil, Apr 12, 2007
  10. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > "He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary
    > genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to
    > tell which was which." - Douglas Adams

    it does so fit the bill sometimes, dunnit...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - How do girls get minks? Same way minks get minks.
    Neil, Apr 12, 2007
  11. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    #:

    >> RUN AWAY FROM THE MCNGP, OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SWALLOW YOUR OWN

    BILE
    >> REPEATEDLY!

    > What if I like the taste of bile?

    so then, Michelob Ultra is a drink of yours BY CHOICE?

    Neil, Apr 12, 2007
  12. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:OA3G
    > $:
    >
    >> is it shiny?
    >>

    > more like glistening with a lubricant.

    OK, that's an image I could have gone my whole day (or life) without.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Apr 12, 2007
  13. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > OK, that's an image I could have gone my whole day (or life) without.

    we aim to please...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Your call will be answered in the order it was ignored.
    Neil, Apr 12, 2007
  14. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns991082EF255FAneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>> RUN AWAY FROM THE MCNGP, OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SWALLOW YOUR OWN

    > BILE
    >>> REPEATEDLY!

    >> What if I like the taste of bile?
    >>

    > so then, Michelob Ultra is a drink of yours BY CHOICE?

    I only buy Michelob Ultra when I want to impress someone.

    ....other than that it's Milwaukees Best.
    kpg, Apr 12, 2007
  15. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000] wrote:
    > Every once in a while, I type strange, potentially humorous, potentially
    > weird things on a keyboard... and the words emerge on a device and are
    > rendered on a square, transmitted to the world.

    Did I ever mention to you that I just love blue?

    --
    JaR
    Because I really do
    JaR, Apr 12, 2007
  16. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    who are you calling a knappy hair ho?

    Consultant, Apr 12, 2007
  17. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > who are you calling a knappy hair ho?
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000] wrote:
    >>> Every once in a while, I type strange, potentially humorous, potentially
    >>> weird things on a keyboard... and the words emerge on a device and are
    >>> rendered on a square, transmitted to the world.

    >> Did I ever mention to you that I just love blue?
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> Because I really do
    >> Remove hat to reply

    Hey, if the foo sh1ts...

    --
    JaR
    Entering therapy...again
    JaR, Apr 12, 2007
  18. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    > so then, Michelob Ultra is a drink of yours BY CHOICE?

    It's awesome.
    Jtyc, Apr 12, 2007
  19. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Yet another excuse for you to call me crazy...

    > I only buy Michelob Ultra when I want to impress someone.
    >
    >...other than that it's Milwaukees Best.

    I used to buy Henry Weinhardt's Private Reserve because it was $9 a case a
    Price Club.
    Jtyc, Apr 12, 2007
  20. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    > I only buy Michelob Ultra when I want to impress someone.

    colour me impressed...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're the
    cognetive elite. Let's conquer." - Chester G Edwards
    Neil, Apr 12, 2007