    these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am finally getting
    that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby announcing Keyboard
    Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it will be a nifty little raise.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    sr web infrastructure engineer

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    Consultant, Feb 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > sr web infrastructure engineer

    So you like study spider webs and stuff? Or do you clean them off the
    corners of the hallways?
    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    yes, both

    Consultant, Feb 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=:

    > announcing Keyboard Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it will
    > be a nifty little raise.

    Congrats, KC. Glad to hear it!

    First round's on you tonite then?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:

    > Well... after a year of writing scripts but not getting paid for it
    > (writing these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am
    > finally getting that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby
    > announcing Keyboard Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it
    > will be a nifty little raise.

    Congrats. I'm busy tonight, but you're buying drinks this weekend.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Feb 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    In news:,
    Keyboard Cowboy <> embarrassed
    himself by saying:
    > Well... after a year of writing scripts but not getting paid for it
    > (writing these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am
    > finally getting that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby
    > announcing Keyboard Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it
    > will be a nifty little raise.

    Glad to hear it KB. If it wasn't so warm out we could get together for some
    ice boozing, er.. I mean ice fishing.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 22, 2006
  8. Re: Yea for me

    "Briscobar" wrote:

    > Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:
    > >
    > > Well... after a year of writing scripts but not getting paid for it
    > > (writing these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am
    > > finally getting that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby
    > > announcing Keyboard Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it
    > > will be a nifty little raise.

    > Congrats. I'm busy tonight, but you're buying drinks this weekend.
    >
    > --

    Apparently, sir, you and Jar must be one of those speed readers who skips
    words... you missed the word "little" that preceded the word "raise".

    But thanks!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    <> say in news:8372BD2A-15A6-4580-
    :

    > Herby announcing Keyboard
    > Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing).

    I can't but congrats anywho

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Conclusion: the place where you got tired of thinking.
    Neil, Feb 22, 2006
  10. Re: Yea for me

    "CBIC" wrote:

    > In news:,
    > Keyboard Cowboy <> embarrassed
    > himself by saying:
    > > Well... after a year of writing scripts but not getting paid for it
    > > (writing these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am
    > > finally getting that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby
    > > announcing Keyboard Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it
    > > will be a nifty little raise.

    > Glad to hear it KB. If it wasn't so warm out we could get together for some
    > ice boozing, er.. I mean ice fishing.
    > --

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dude... I spent about 800 on fishing equipment this year (new ice house,
    heater, equipment)... and I have only been out 3 times all year... DON"T EVEN
    GET ME STARTED.

    But... on the brighter side... Nascar is back on. GO JR!!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:

    > Apparently, sir, you and Jar must be one of those speed readers who
    > skips words... you missed the word "little" that preceded the word
    > "raise".
    >
    > But thanks!!!

    They're not even giving you enough to cover a round of beer? I'd tell them
    to shove it! All that miniscule raise accomplishes is screwing up your
    taxes. Demand more, if for no other reason than I'm looking to have someone
    buy me a beer.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!
    Briscobar, Feb 22, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:

    > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Dude... I spent about 800 on fishing equipment this year (new ice
    > house, heater, equipment)... and I have only been out 3 times all
    > year... DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED.
    >
    > But... on the brighter side... Nascar is back on. GO JR!!!!

    You're such a redneck.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.
    Briscobar, Feb 22, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    thus the cowboy

    Consultant, Feb 22, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    congratulations

    Consultant, Feb 22, 2006
  15. Re: Yea for me

    "Briscobar" wrote:

    > Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:
    > >

    > > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > Dude... I spent about 800 on fishing equipment this year (new ice
    > > house, heater, equipment)... and I have only been out 3 times all
    > > year... DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED.
    > >
    > > But... on the brighter side... Nascar is back on. GO JR!!!!

    > You're such a redneck.
    >
    > --

    Awe... thanks Briscobar. Guess I will have to buy you a beer. You like
    Schlitz?
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006
  16. Re: Yea for me

    Regular old farm going on at home... here is the most recent count:

    1 Horse
    1 Pony (almost as big as the horse)
    3 Dogs
    2 Cats
    2 Rabitts
    1 Wife (almost as hard to take care of as the horse... horse doesn't eat as
    much)(just kidding on that last part)
    1 Daughter (loves them horses... til it come to taking care of them... they
    are "hers" after all)
    1 Computer finally getting high-speed internet

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    plaintive wail of Briscobar:

    > Demand more, if for no other reason than I'm looking to have someone
    > buy me a beer.

    What he said.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 22, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    In news:Xns97729364279B3Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    >
    >> Demand more, if for no other reason than I'm looking to have someone
    >> buy me a beer.

    > What he said.

    Why don't you guys head over to my place. It's almost 50 degrees so I'm
    gonna fire up the grill, get some steaks and break open a bottle of
    something to celebrate the nice weather.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 22, 2006
  19. Re: Yea for me

    "CBIC" wrote:

    > In news:Xns97729364279B3Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    > >
    > >> Demand more, if for no other reason than I'm looking to have someone
    > >> buy me a beer.

    > > What he said.

    > Why don't you guys head over to my place. It's almost 50 degrees so I'm
    > gonna fire up the grill, get some steaks and break open a bottle of
    > something to celebrate the nice weather.
    > --

    It is 37 degrees here... Almost T-shirt and Shorts weather.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Feb 22, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    LRM Guest

    Re: Yea for me

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Well... after a year of writing scripts but not getting paid for it
    > (writing
    > these scripts on top of the job I was already doing)... I am finally
    > getting
    > that promotion... with a decent title at that. Herby announcing Keyboard
    > Cowboy, IT Analyst (stop laughing). At least it will be a nifty little
    > raise.

    Congrats! KB! IT Analyst is ok, we all have to suffer with in appropriate
    titles at some point. In honor of this occasion I will NOT ask you to buy me
    anything.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2