    Regards,
    Ali,
    MCSA2K
    Ali, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Ali

    Consultant Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    use pc anywhere

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Ali

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    Use VNC.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Kindly do the needful"

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  4. Ali

    Ali Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    yeah, just a simple dial up modem to dial up modem call... I just wanted to
    know if RD has this capability.
    thanks for all replies =o)

    Regards,
    Ali,
    MCSA

    Ali, Jul 15, 2003
  5. Ali

    scoooby Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    Yer an MCSA?

    Wow, scary ... who's network do you administer?

    scoooby, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Ali

    Ali Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    Hey scooby,
    I don't administer any network. the last 2 years I've been studying for
    MCSE. and I'm not going to end it at that. Cisco, RedHat's RHCE and a LOT of
    other studying is in my way. I don't consider my self a paper MCSA, because
    I've really had extensive research on my studies, and you know, sometimes
    (since I haven't had 'real world' experience) I fall into some questions
    that might surprise experienced network engineers. but who cares, I'm gonna
    be The One anyway!!

    Ali,
    MCSA

    Ali, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Ali

    Consultant Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    scooby dooby doo, where are you, we got some work to do now

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2003
  8. Ali

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    MUWHAHAH! You are gonna be The One? The one with your head up your arse
    maybe but that is about it.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  9. Ali

    Ali Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    better than having the thing you have up your arse. =o)

    Ali, Jul 23, 2003
  10. Ali

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    yea...whatever "The One"

    MUWHAHAHAHA!!!

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  11. Ali

    billyw Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    hows Jaz?

    billyw, Jul 23, 2003
  12. Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    use dial up server and give access rights

    Michael O'Neill, Jul 24, 2003
  13. Ali

    Consultant Guest

    Re: XP Remote Desktop HELP

    float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003