  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    testing xnews, f off

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9528524CDEDCFconsultantmcngpyahoo@207.46.248.16...
    > testing xnews, f off

    So how's xnews working for you Consultant?

    Doom, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > testing xnews, f off

    There's a test newsgroup for just this kinda thing you f'n douche.

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    > you f'n douche.

    I'm expecting you replace my keyboard Jtyc.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Consultant <> wrote in

    > testing xnews, f off

    does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > testing xnews, f off

    Don't test here, scrotumpole.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  7. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

    He was a top posting bottom feeder.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm expecting you replace my keyboard Jtyc.

    I don't do hardware support.

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  9. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 16, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    > I don't do hardware support.

    Q: How many software engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    A: None...

    .... they don't do hardware support.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Consultant <> wrote in
    >
    >> testing xnews, f off

    > does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

    if i continue to use this, then yes

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  11. Consultant

    argus Guest

    otRe: OT XNews post test

    here http://www.wilk4.com/humor/humorm321.htm

    most are lame but some reely good ones hidden in ther

    argus, Jul 16, 2004
  12. Consultant wrote:
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> Consultant <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> testing xnews, f off

    >> does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?
    >>

    > if i continue to use this, then yes

    <gasp>

    do it has a spoll chucker two?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 16, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OCtbTO1aEHA.3512
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Consultant <> wrote in

    >>> does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?
    >>>

    >> if i continue to use this, then yes

    > <gasp>
    >
    > do it has a spoll chucker two?

    you know damn right, you bastard guy

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004

  14. >
    >you know damn right, you bastard guy
    >.

    Shut up! You stink!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 16, 2004
  15. Consultant wrote:
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:OCtbTO1aEHA.3512 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Consultant wrote:
    >>> Neil <> wrote in

    >>> if i continue to use this, then yes

    >> <gasp>
    >>
    >> do it has a spoll chucker two?

    > you know damn right, you bastard guy

    Ok, enough is enough. I know you're an imposter because the REAL Consultant
    would NEVER bottom post, even if he DID change news readers.

    Not even if they hog-tied him and took pictures and threatened to make him
    do obscene acts with a donkey, he wouldn't do it. No way, no how.

    --
    Fris "Or did somebody bribe you?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 16, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in

    >>you know damn right, you bastard guy
    >>.
    >>

    > Shut up! You stink!

    just becuase I'm a paki doesn't mean I stink!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >> news:OCtbTO1aEHA.3512 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    you're right, i was trying to be something that i'm not. i am so ashamed.

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Consultant <> wrote in

    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >
    >> Consultant wrote:
    >>> Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >>> news:OCtbTO1aEHA.3512 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > you're right, i was trying to be something that i'm not. i am so

    ashamed.

    >>> you know damn right, you bastard guy

    >> Ok, enough is enough. I know you're an imposter because the REAL
    >> Consultant would NEVER bottom post, even if he DID change news
    >> readers.
    >>
    >> Not even if they hog-tied him and took pictures and threatened to make
    >> him do obscene acts with a donkey, he wouldn't do it. No way, no how.

    MIDDLE POSTING? you try to confuse!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  19. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >

    >>Consultant wrote:
    >>
    >>>Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >>>news:OCtbTO1aEHA.3512 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > you're right, i was trying to be something that i'm not. i am so ashamed.

    Well, that's new, at least. Don't ever recall anyone MID-posting.

    Gonna get confusing in here.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 16, 2004
  20. Consultant