    help appreciated

    Dave

    ---
    Dragon, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Buggy Guest

    Re: X Factor Last week

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:AuLhd.6235$...
    > Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
    > Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
    > sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
    > like that
    >
    > help appreciated
    >
    > Dave

    Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
    Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

    Buggy
    Buggy, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Guest Guest

    Re: X Factor Last week

    > Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?

    It was
    Guest, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Major ChrisB Guest

    Re: X Factor Last week

    "Buggy" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
    >> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
    >> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
    >> like that
    >>
    >> help appreciated
    >>
    >> Dave

    > Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
    > Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

    it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
    single.

    I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
    steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for the
    choir...
    Major ChrisB, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: X Factor Last week

    "Major ChrisB" <> wrote in message

    > "Buggy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
    >>> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
    >>> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
    >>> like that
    >>>
    >>> help appreciated
    >>>
    >>> Dave

    >> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
    >> Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

    > it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
    > single.
    >
    > I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
    > steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
    > the choir...

    thanks guys that was the one like most only heard it a few seconds but it
    was in my mind and i couldnt think

    dave

    ---
    Dragon, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Re: X Factor Last week

    > I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
    > steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
    > the choir...

    They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish twat is a
    wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball - most
    of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.

    Is the X factor the ability to sing crap cover versions of crap ballads?

    I'm off to listen to Aqualung by Jethro Tull.
    Jeremiah Harbottle, Nov 5, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Red Wimp Guest

    Re: X Factor Last week

    They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish twat is a
    > wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball -
    > most of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.

    Agree with comments about the judges

    Red Wimp, Nov 8, 2004