    Perdros as far as the eye can see.

    This is relly annoying.

    kp "" g
    kpg, Nov 28, 2005

  2. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: WTF?

    kpg wrote:
    > I take a few days off and when I come back the place
    > is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
    >

    > Perdros as far as the eye can see.
    >

    > This is relly annoying.

    Introduce him to Dave Null.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 28, 2005

  3. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: WTF?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
    >> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
    >>

    >> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
    >>

    >> This is relly annoying.
    >>

    > Introduce him to Dave Null.

    I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
    figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
    peace love and bunny hugs thing again.

    So I didn't.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  4. kpg

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Re: WTF?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> kpg wrote:
    >>> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
    >>> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
    >>>

    >>> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
    >>>

    >>> This is relly annoying.
    >>>

    >> Introduce him to Dave Null.

    > I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
    > figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
    > peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
    >
    > So I didn't.

    You only THINK you didn't.

    Oh, Bob!
    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 28, 2005
  5. Re: WTF?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> kpg wrote:
    >>> I take a few days off and when I come back the place
    >>> is overrun with immigrants... well immigrant.
    >>>

    >>> Perdros as far as the eye can see.
    >>>

    >>> This is relly annoying.
    >>>

    >> Introduce him to Dave Null.

    > I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
    > figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
    > peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
    >
    > So I didn't.

    What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!
    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005
  6. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: WTF?

    > What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

    Woos. Is that anything like a Wuss?

    kp "inquiring minds" g
    kpg, Nov 29, 2005
  7. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: WTF?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the ether:

    >> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
    >> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
    >> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
    >>
    >> So I didn't.

    > What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

    Fine!

    Consider it said, then.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 29, 2005
  8. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: WTF?

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Woos. Is that anything like a Wuss?

    WHAT!?!?! Has MS changed the name of that thing AGAIN?!!!?!?!11one!!111!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Necessity is a mother.
    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  9. Re: WTF?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the
    > ether:
    >
    >>> I almost replied: "I'd like to introduce him to Sam Colt!" but then I
    >>> figured McBob would get his tail fuzzed up and start up with that whole
    >>> peace love and bunny hugs thing again.
    >>>
    >>> So I didn't.

    >> What a woos. Oh, no! Someone might SAY something!

    > Fine!
    >
    > Consider it said, then.

    Man, don't you know that killing is wrong?
    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005
  10. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: WTF?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the ether:

    > , don't you know that killing is wrong?

    If killing is wrong, we all must never eat another living thing! We won't
    even be able to eat dead things, as that would imply that its death was
    neccessary to provide food, and that would be wrong. Never more shall we
    enjoy the delight of a T-bone steak. No fish shall sacrifice itself to our
    plates. For evermore, the noble carrot shall tremble not at the promise of
    being ripped, still photosynthesizing, from it's earthen bed.

    And then we would all starve to death. But we could not allow that to
    happen, as that would be deliberately killing ourselves, and innumerable
    parasites that depend for their monocellular subsistance upon our good
    health. And killing is wrong!

    We must therefore learn to survive on air and sunlight alone!

    Oh the terrible quandary that your seemingly innocuous statement causes.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 30, 2005
  11. Re: WTF?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, PC LOAD LETTER spewed across the
    > ether:
    >
    >> , don't you know that killing is wrong?

    > If killing is wrong, we all must never eat another living thing! We won't
    > even be able to eat dead things, as that would imply that its death was
    > neccessary to provide food, and that would be wrong. Never more shall we
    > enjoy the delight of a T-bone steak. No fish shall sacrifice itself to our
    > plates. For evermore, the noble carrot shall tremble not at the promise of
    > being ripped, still photosynthesizing, from it's earthen bed.
    >
    > And then we would all starve to death. But we could not allow that to
    > happen, as that would be deliberately killing ourselves, and innumerable
    > parasites that depend for their monocellular subsistance upon our good
    > health. And killing is wrong!
    >
    > We must therefore learn to survive on air and sunlight alone!
    >
    > Oh the terrible quandary that your seemingly innocuous statement causes.

    Man, don't you know that arguing is wrong?
    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 30, 2005
  12. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: WTF?

    On Nov 29, 2005 at 10:43pm "PC LOAD LETTER" blathered:

    > Man, don't you know that arguing is wrong?

    Can't we all just get along!?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  13. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: WTF?

    > On Nov 29, 2005 at 10:43pm "PC LOAD LETTER" blathered:
    >
    >> Man, don't you know that arguing is wrong?

    > Can't we all just get along!?

    No

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Nov 30, 2005
  14. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: WTF?

    > Can't we all just get along!?

    We probably could but man would that be boring.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 30, 2005
  15. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: WTF?

    On Nov 30, 2005 at 8:53am "CBIC" blathered:

    >> Can't we all just get along!?

    > We probably could but man would that be boring.

    It is real.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com