OT: WTF?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "OT: WTF" is SFW, BTW (was OT: WTF)

    yeah, sfw indeed.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Spyke Guest

    Spyke, May 20, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: WTF?

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:25:46 -0400, Frisbee® extemporised:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040519/234/726q1.html
    >>
    >> Hot off the wire. Crazy, crazy man. If he's not insane, he should be.

    > We'll have to see if this is legit or not, but I think it might be. I
    > called this when I read he died twenty years ago. Anyone who knows Andy
    > knows that you really have to appreciate his extremely weird sense of humor.

    How'd you like to have burned twenty years of your life on The Greatest
    Joke Ever, only to have the whole world go...

    "I don't get it."?

    JaR
    Baffled Thug
    JaR, May 20, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Spyke" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#6MoYSoPEHA.3708
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040519/234/726q1.html
    > >
    > > Hot off the wire. Crazy, crazy man. If he's not insane, he should be.
    > >

    > Check out snopes
    >
    > sfw -> http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/kaufman.asp

    Don't believe it. Snopes is trying to hoax us about the hoaxmaster's latest
    hoax. AK lives. I mean, come on...Yahoo! reported it!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Spyke" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#6MoYSoPEHA.3708
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040519/234/726q1.html
    >> >
    >> > Hot off the wire. Crazy, crazy man. If he's not insane, he should
    >> > be.
    >> >

    >> Check out snopes
    >>
    >> sfw -> http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/kaufman.asp

    > Don't believe it. Snopes is trying to hoax us about the hoaxmaster's
    > latest hoax. AK lives. I mean, come on...Yahoo! reported it!

    sorry ken but when it comes from a free service I'm gonna doubt it.

    See the part on snopes that said:
    "The releasing agency, PRWeb, is a free wire service that will distribute
    anyone's press release, about anything, free of charge. (Another recent
    PRWeb release — "Ambassador From Mars Receives 181,634 Spam Emails; Says
    'Earthlings Are Not Ready' and Takes First Available Saucer Back Home" —
    demonstrates that nothing is considered too silly to be distributed on
    their wire service.) "

    I did enjoy the press release from the ambasador from Mars but....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 20, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > sorry ken but when it comes from a free service I'm gonna doubt it.
    >
    > See the part on snopes that said:
    > "The releasing agency, PRWeb, is a free wire service that will distribute
    > anyone's press release, about anything, free of charge. (Another recent
    > PRWeb release - "Ambassador From Mars Receives 181,634 Spam Emails; Says
    > 'Earthlings Are Not Ready' and Takes First Available Saucer Back Home" -
    > demonstrates that nothing is considered too silly to be distributed on
    > their wire service.) "

    Yeah yeah yeah, I read that. Woulda been really cool though.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:31:23 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    > sorry ken but when it comes from a free service I'm gonna doubt it.
    >
    > See the part on snopes that said:
    > "The releasing agency, PRWeb, is a free wire service that will distribute
    > anyone's press release, about anything, free of charge. (Another recent
    > PRWeb release — "Ambassador From Mars Receives 181,634 Spam Emails; Says
    > 'Earthlings Are Not Ready' and Takes First Available Saucer Back Home" —
    > demonstrates that nothing is considered too silly to be distributed on
    > their wire service.) "
    >
    > I did enjoy the press release from the ambasador from Mars but....

    Oh, so now you're trying to claim that the Martian Ambassador really
    _didn't_ get all that spam? HAH! I just talked to him yesterday, and he's
    still pissed about them. Check your facts, boyo!

    JaR
    Astro Thug
    JaR, May 20, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Oh, so now you're trying to claim that the Martian Ambassador really
    > _didn't_ get all that spam? HAH! I just talked to him yesterday, and

    he's
    > still pissed about them. Check your facts, boyo!

    you know, as I read this post so many things become clear about you JaR!
    tell me, was the Ambassador at home or was he back at the earth consolate
    when you spoke with him?

    You've been mixing in the wrong spices into your recipes again haven't
    you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 20, 2004