    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    jaleel white?

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    Top 5 eh?

    How may p.o.r.n reference words do you think they
    have to throw out to get to the 'top' 5?

    kp "cause I don't see any of my words" g

    kpg, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Doom Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > jaleel white?

    Wasn't he Urkel?

    (I'm so sad that I know that)

    Doom, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >> jaleel white?
    >>

    > Wasn't he Urkel?
    >
    > (I'm so sad that I know that)

    Indeed he was. Ergo, wtf?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    ping me on messenger

    Consultant, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    Suggested Searches
    a.. gastric bypass
    b.. direct tv
    c.. time clock
    d.. wheel chair
    e.. delta airlines
    Gastric bypass?

    =meanoldman=, Nov 23, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    In news:,
    =meanoldman= <> rambled:

    > Suggested Searches
    > a.. gastric bypass
    > b.. direct tv
    > c.. time clock
    > d.. wheel chair
    > e.. delta airlines
    > Gastric bypass?

    I think they're giving you hints.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:,
    > =meanoldman= <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Suggested Searches
    >> a.. gastric bypass
    >> b.. direct tv
    >> c.. time clock
    >> d.. wheel chair
    >> e.. delta airlines
    >> Gastric bypass?
    >>

    > I think they're giving you hints.

    how do wheelchairs and Delta airlines get on the same list? Was there a
    crash somewhere?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > I don't know how long it'll be up there, since it's dynamic content, but
    > check out the "Top 5 Search Movers", specifically #4.

    1. susan selles
    2. sharon reed
    3. jaleel white
    4. vibe awards
    5. ice hotel

    Actually, if you go into the popular searches pages it gives more data on
    what people are currently searching for. Ironically, google is #26. Some of
    those results are not acurate though as I know a lot of the induhviduals
    around here constantly type URLs into the search window.

    However, Nicole Kidman is whupping Naomi Watts at about a 4:1 rate.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 23, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    In news:Okm%23g%,
    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > 1. susan selles
    > 2. sharon reed
    > 3. jaleel white
    > 4. vibe awards
    > 5. ice hotel

    Oh dear Jesus! He's climbing the charts!

    > However, Nicole Kidman is whupping Naomi Watts at about a 4:1 rate.

    Which is unfortunate. I likey my Naomi.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > Nicole Kidman is whupping Naomi Watts

    topless? hmmmmmmmmm........

    WAIT! there was more to your post....

    *mental drift*

    Kidman vs Watts in jello....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: WTF, MSN?

    "=meanoldman=" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Suggested Searches
    > a.. gastric bypass
    > b.. direct tv
    > c.. time clock