OT: Wow

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kat, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Kat

    Kat Guest

    An actual ad for ground school:

    Become a pilot or continue the adventure!

    Take and pass your first or next FAA Pilot or Mechanic Knowledge (written)
    test with ease!

    About the same price as a book, but MUCH more versatile and time effective.

    Join the many pilots who have scored highly on their FAA Knowledge / Written
    test through using my software - try the software for free by downloading it
    from the web links below. At my site, you'll also find a large number of
    other aviation software and freebies that I have either authored or
    collected, including the Internet's largest collection of aircraft
    checklists (all free downloads). *****My GroundSchool software presents the
    actual questions that you will see on your FAA test in a highly efficient
    way.***** No book matches the time effectiveness of my software - the other
    software out there is slow and/or expensive.

    I have **** the sentence in question. Braindmps for Pilots. Where do I get
    my PhD?
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  2. >
    >I have **** the sentence in question. Braindmps for

    Pilots. Where do I get
    >my PhD?

    Would that make him part of the mile-high a$$fkr club?
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Kat

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:13:51 -0700, Kat extemporised:

    > An actual ad for ground school:
    >
    > Become a pilot or continue the adventure!
    >
    > Take and pass your first or next FAA Pilot or Mechanic Knowledge (written)
    > test with ease!

    <snippedy>

    > I have **** the sentence in question. Braindmps for Pilots. Where do I get
    > my PhD?

    The thing is, passing the written exam is only *part* of the process. You
    also must demonstrate proficiency in the areas covered before your
    instructor will sign you off to schedule your FAA check ride/final exam.
    Then an FAA examiner will administer an oral and practical test to verify
    your skills.
    One *cannot* braindump his/her way into a pilot's license.

    JaR
    Pilot Thug
    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Then an FAA examiner will administer an oral

    hehehehe

    yes, i understand that. But most schools have hours of groundwork before the
    test.You can just dump this one. Obviously there's more to the licence, but
    the exam- I mean geez! And for the record, I've found dumps on the "oral" as
    well. Only they aren't called dumps. They're study guides, or whatever you
    call them.

    I want to get my pilots lcience, but I don't want to cheat and die :)
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Kat

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:34:45 -0700, Kat extemporised:

    > Then an FAA examiner will administer an oral
    >

    > hehehehe
    >
    > yes, i understand that. But most schools have hours of groundwork before
    > the test.You can just dump this one. Obviously there's more to the
    > licence, but the exam- I mean geez! And for the record, I've found dumps
    > on the "oral" as well. Only they aren't called dumps. They're study
    > guides, or whatever you call them.
    >
    > I want to get my pilots lcience, but I don't want to cheat and die :)

    Don't worry, it won't be possible. You will be required to show that you
    can calculate weights and balances, navigate, calculate fuel/distance
    problems BEFORE they let you anywhere near your final check ride. If your
    instructor does not sign you off, you can't even take the test. The
    multiple choice exam is only a small part of the final. By passing it, you
    earn the right to go on and demonstrate the knowledge. Passing the written
    does not give you a pilot's license. If MS required the same sort of final
    exam, there would not be a braindumping problem.

    So go ahead, tell people they can cheat if they feel like it. It won't do
    them a bit of good.

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:#Oey6lHYEHA.2656
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Braindmps for Pilots.

    next up, Braindumps for brain surgeons. I think we need to outsource teh
    lawyers/politicians

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 3, 2004
  7. Kat

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > One *cannot* braindump his/her way into a pilot's license.

    hopefully not. would make another 9/11 to easy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 3, 2004