OT: wow, just wow

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Aug 19, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
    account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
    @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
    month:

    This month's top posters
    82 ....
    73
    72 {
    50 i...@thereforeiam

    while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
    stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.

    Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Neil

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96B76C483B7CCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
    > account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
    > @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
    > month:
    >
    > This month's top posters
    > 191
    > 158
    > 110
    > 93
    > 82 ....
    > 73
    > 72 {
    > 60
    > 59
    > 50 i...@thereforeiam
    >

    > while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
    > stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.
    >
    > Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".

    You can see lots of interesting data about newsgroups on the Microsoft
    Research Site - Halo.

    netscan.research.microsoft.com

    Ben Smith, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: wow, just wow

    > 191
    > 158
    > 110

    They knocked me out of the number two spot.

    *pouts*

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Re: wow, just wow

    Weird. I think I'm the '{'.

    I have an idea that might help some with this, I'll get back to you guys on
    this.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: wow, just wow

    "/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */" <@> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Weird. I think I'm the '{'.
    >
    > I have an idea that might help some with this, I'll get back to you guys
    > on this.

    >> So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
    >> account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
    >> @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
    >> month:
    >>
    >> This month's top posters
    >> 191
    >> 158
    >> 110
    >> 93
    >> 82 ....
    >> 73
    >> 72 {
    >> 60
    >> 59
    >> 50 i...@thereforeiam
    >>

    >> while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
    >> stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.
    >>
    >> Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP#30
    >>
    >> - I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

    I'm guessing you're the "...." spot.

    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Neil

    kpg Guest

    > netscan.research.microsoft.com

    The site says: "Updated Daily"

    Data collected thru: 4/21/05

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  7. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> netscan.research.microsoft.com

    > The site says: "Updated Daily"
    >
    > Data collected thru: 4/21/05

    Tomorrow it should say:

    Data collected thru: 4/22/05

    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2005
  8. LOL I thought this year was just dragging by...

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 19, 2005
  9. Neil

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96B767EF68A8Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1>,
    ipost@thereforeiam says...
    > > netscan.research.microsoft.com

    > The site says: "Updated Daily"
    >
    > Data collected thru: 4/21/05

    For usenet, yes. MS groups are updated daily:
    http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Tech/

    Ben Smith, Aug 19, 2005
  10. Neil

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  11. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Tomorrow it should say:
    >
    >Data collected thru: 4/22/05

    even in the uk?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 19, 2005
  12. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2005
  13. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: wow, just wow

    I am beating KeyboardCowboy... SWEET!!

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */" <@>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >> Weird. I think I'm the '{'.
    >>
    >> I have an idea that might help some with this, I'll get back to you
    >> guys on this.
    >>

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know
    >>> the account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
    >>> @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
    >>> month:
    >>>
    >>> This month's top posters
    >>> 191
    >>> 158
    >>> 110
    >>> 93
    >>> 82 ....
    >>> 73
    >>> 72 {
    >>> 60
    >>> 59

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2005
  14. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> LOL I thought this year was just dragging by...
    >>

    > i believe that the BIOS battery is dead. they need to replace.

    Don't forget to format and reinstall.
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI