    On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have completed
    all the requirements. In well over a month.

    Summer sucks.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > but JaR is the posting king

    Hurrah!

    ....er...um...

    Foo.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    I blame Neil.

    kpg, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Here it is, the last day of the month.
    >
    > Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
    > lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
    > king for the month, at 116 posts.
    >
    > What the heck is going on here?
    >
    > On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
    > completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
    >
    > Summer sucks.

    Good Grief. I'm at #6 with 61 posts. I didn't realize it was THAT slow.
    Where the H3ll are Neil and Con?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >> Here it is, the last day of the month.
    >>
    >> Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
    >> lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
    >> king for the month, at 116 posts.
    >>
    >> What the heck is going on here?
    >>
    >> On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
    >> completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
    >>
    >> Summer sucks.

    > Good Grief. I'm at #6 with 61 posts. I didn't realize it was THAT slow.
    > Where the H3ll are Neil and Con?

    My theory is that Tech Ed turned Neil into a real (See:
    brainwashed)employee.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Here it is, the last day of the month.
    >
    > Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
    > lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
    > king for the month, at 116 posts.
    >
    > What the heck is going on here?

    Our production is down 48% from last month. This all started when Neil went
    to TechEd. He's popped in now and again, but he hasn't been constantly
    posting, and over the last year or so, we've become accustomed to his
    every-other-minute ramblings.

    NEIL!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

    > On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
    > completed all the requirements. In well over a month.

    Do they, uh, know they're candidates?

    > Summer sucks.

    Maybe you should get outside and play some disc golf, instead of harping on
    how other people don't post on the internet enough. ;)

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

    Briscobar, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > My theory is that Tech Ed turned Neil into a real (See:
    > brainwashed)employee.

    I'll bet they put something in the booze.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being one of
    the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue. However, I've
    kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server farm upgrade(3 new
    servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3; Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other than
    that, REAL quiet summer so far.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Ronathospice" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being one
    > of
    > the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue. However,
    > I've
    > kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server farm upgrade(3 new
    > servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3; Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other
    > than
    > that, REAL quiet summer so far.

    It's okay, we all understand work comes first (which might explain the
    slowness in here), but keep in mind that once you earn that coveted MCNGP
    certification, your salary will most likely quadruple.

    Kerpalism practice exams must be scarce.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Ronathospice wrote:
    > Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being
    > one of the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue.
    > However, I've kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server
    > farm upgrade(3 new servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3;
    > Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other than that, REAL quiet summer so far.

    Yeah that's all fine and good that you're busy with work but meanwhile we're
    sitting here bored with nothing to entertain us. GET YOUR PRIORITIES
    STRAIGHT!!!!111!!!!!!11111!

    CBIC, Jun 30, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Here it is, the last day of the month.
    >
    > Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
    > lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
    > king for the month, at 116 posts.
    >
    > What the heck is going on here?
    >
    > On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
    > completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
    >
    > Summer sucks.

    At this point I'd even settle for an anti-american post from BillyW.

    CBIC, Jun 30, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:O$1ujgafFHA.2644
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I blame Neil.

    I blame society.

    (I'm too friggin busy! long weekend, maybe I'll catch up - maybe not)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Archaeologist: Person whose career lies in ruins.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > My theory is that Tech Ed turned Neil into a real (See:
    > brainwashed)employee.

    BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (no but I have been playing with my new toys - see the blog)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I used to be an amateur crastinator, but I turned pro years ago.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I'll bet they put something in the booze.

    I would be willing to drink the blue koolaide (PING BEN!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - To wake a tiger, use a long stick.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Our production is down 48% from last month. This all started when Neil
    > went to TechEd. He's popped in now and again, but he hasn't been
    > constantly posting, and over the last year or so, we've become
    > accustomed to his every-other-minute ramblings.
    >
    > NEIL!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

    so nice to be wanted...and it explains the posters in the post office.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Veni, Vidi, Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'm at #6 with 61 posts

    61!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!1!!1!!!!????????????????

    wow, I am slipping, I used to have those kinds of numbers on the 1st day
    of the month!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > we all understand work comes first

    since when? How are we supposed to explain outsourcnig when people actually
    WORK???

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Ignorance is curable, stupidity is fatal.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > On a related note,

    on another related note, Fris when did you join me as being the only other
    double entry in the top-10 all timers?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Reality? That's where the pizza delivery guy comes from!

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> On a related note,

    > on another related note, Fris when did you join me as being the only
    > other double entry in the top-10 all timers?

    CRIPES! I'm still in the top 10 at 45!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't use a big word when monosyllablism suffices. Eschew obfuscation!

    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wow... just wow.

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Here it is, the last day of the month.
    >
    > Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
    > lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
    > king for the month, at 116 posts.
    >
    > What the heck is going on here?
    >
    > On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
    > completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
    >
    > Summer sucks.

    While looking at the top 10 list it dawned on me... There are no anonymous
    posters therefore we have no one to belittle. Hence the low post count this
    month.

    CBIC, Jun 30, 2005