    Is seeing a prostitute wrong?

    I havn't seen boobies in person since December, please
    help.

    John Blokk, Jul 5, 2004

  2. John Blokk

    Neil Guest

    "John Blokk" <> wrote in
    news:262ec01c4621e$14654aa0$:

    > Is seeing a prostitute wrong?

    at what distance...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004

  3. >I havn't seen boobies in person since December, please
    >help.

    wrong ng.

    try alt.binarries.pictures.forsadfcukwits

    HTH

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Re: Would you?

    John Blokk wrote:
    > Is seeing a prostitute wrong?

    Not in Nevada, except in two counties.

    > I havn't seen boobies in person since December, please
    > help.

    Fran's Three-Star Ranch.

    Ask for Peaches.

    --
    Fris "Frequent Flyer" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 6, 2004
  5. John Blokk

    JaR Guest

    Re: Would you?

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > John Blokk wrote:
    >
    >>Is seeing a prostitute wrong?

    > Not in Nevada, except in two counties.
    >

    >>I havn't seen boobies in person since December, please
    >>help.

    > Fran's Three-Star Ranch.
    >
    > Ask for Peaches.

    Oh, Fris! Mrs Fris on line 2!

    JaR, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Re: Would you?

    >Oh, Fris! Mrs Fris on line 2!

    ... and she's not prepared to hold!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  7. John Blokk

    Neil Guest

    Re: Would you?

    >>Oh, Fris! Mrs Fris on line 2!

    > .. and she's not prepared to hold!!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    the problem when the Mrs. googles...

    (thank $Pantheon mine is computer illiterate)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  8. John Blokk

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Would you?

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    > >>Oh, Fris! Mrs Fris on line 2!

    > > .. and she's not prepared to hold!!!!!
    > >
    > > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    > >

    > the problem when the Mrs. googles...
    >
    > (thank $Pantheon mine is computer illiterate)

    She just wants you to think that. She's holding all your posts hostage, only
    you don't know it yet. She will drop them on you when you least expect them.
    You will fumble over your words trying to explain them. She will stare
    angrily at you. You will cry. She will laugh at her pathetic, weeping,
    infant of a husband. You will kiss her feet. She will kick you in the teeth.
    You will drive yourself to the hospital. The doctor will prescribe vicodin.
    You will become addicted to painkillers. Your wife will feel sorry for you.
    You will check into a rehab clinic. Your wife will wait for you to come out.
    You will be clean and sober. Your wife will forgive and forget. All's well
    that ends well.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 6, 2004
  9. John Blokk

    Neil Guest

    Re: Would you?

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > She just wants you to think that. She's holding all your posts
    > hostage, only you don't know it yet. She will drop them on you when
    > you least expect them.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sorry but you are just too funny here. My wife is a 12 o'clock
    flasher. Her firends know better than to e-mail her as she might not pick
    it up this month. I have to help her find didily on the compuker as
    turning on/off the dang thing is a challenge. nope, I think I'm safe....

    (till the kids start googling..."NO, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU! THEY ARE
    MAKING THIS UP!")

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  10. John Blokk

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Would you?

    > (till the kids start googling..."NO, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU! THEY ARE
    > MAKING THIS UP!")

    Google limits search terms to 10 words:
    you should be safe

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  11. John Blokk

    Neil Guest

    Re: Would you?

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in news:e
    $:

    > Google limits search terms to 10 words:

    which 10?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  12. John Blokk

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Would you?

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in news:e
    > $:
    >
    > > Google limits search terms to 10 words:

    > which 10?

    The ones that answered the phone.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 6, 2004
  13. John Blokk

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Would you?

    > > Google limits search terms to 10 words:
    >
    > which 10?

    the first 10.

    normally that is enough, especially for school stuff

    ex: in "treasure island"
    i had to find some quotes in the book, tell who said that quote, and why. i
    just did a simple Google search for the quotes. the book's copyright was old
    enough, that i just found the chapter of the book online, and used the
    Google toolbar to find it on that page. the teacher did not have any problem
    with it, so it was not cheating.
    ;-)

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  14. Re: Would you?

    >> > Google limits search terms to 10 words:
    >>
    >> which 10?

    >The ones that answered the phone.

    and now google needs operation

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004