OT... Would you by this DVD if it came with Easter Eggs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Lookingglass, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. Lookingglass

    Lookingglass Guest

    RESUME OF :
    GEORGE W. BUSH
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    Washington, DC 20520

    EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

    LAW ENFORCEMENT:
    I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the
    influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's
    license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost"
    and is not available.

    MILITARY:
    I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take
    a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas
    Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

    COLLEGE:
    I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

    PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
    I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil business in
    Midland,
    Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas.
    The
    company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. I bought the Texas
    Rangers
    baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. With
    the
    help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO
    Ken Lay),
    I was elected governor of Texas.

    ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:
    I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making
    Texas
    the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los
    Angeles
    as the most smog-ridden city in America.

    I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in
    borrowed money.
    I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
    history.
    With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's
    appointments to the
    Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

    ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
    I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
    record.
    I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one
    billion dollars per week.
    I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
    I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
    I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month
    period.
    I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

    In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and
    that trend continues every month.
    I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
    administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice,
    has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
    I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by a U.S. President.

    I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
    corporate campaign donations.
    My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
    Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S.
    History, Enron.
    My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure
    my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
    I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation
    or prosecution.
    More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than
    has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in
    history.
    I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
    intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
    I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
    I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
    government contracts.
    I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in
    U.S. history.

    I created the Department of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in
    the history of the United States government.
    I've broken more international treaties than any President in U .S. history.

    I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove
    the U.S. from the Human Rights commission.
    I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

    I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees
    and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

    I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election
    inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

    I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President
    since the advent of television.
    I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period.
    After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst
    security failure in U.S. history.

    I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade Center
    attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in
    the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

    I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
    protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for
    protests against any person in the history of mankind.

    I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, preemptive
    attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against
    the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world
    community.

    I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty
    benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
    In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
    Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.

    I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%)
    view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

    I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

    I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to
    justice.

    RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
    All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
    library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
    All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt
    companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-president, attended
    regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
    public review.

    PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004!

    Lookingglass, Sep 10, 2004