OT: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., Sep 14, 2004

  2. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    Mike T. wrote:
    > ...and the Emmy goes to....
    >
    > or should I say "...and....theEmmy....goes....to...."
    >
    > http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=1507

    Say what you want about Shatner, his character in "The Practice" (Denny
    Crane) is genius. The part was made for him. Looking forward to Boston
    Legal soon. David Spader is also incredible.

    --
    Fris "I'm Denny Crane" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news::

    > Say what you want about Shatner

    ok, he's a no talent hack...

    (but you said I can say whatever I want about Shatner)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Mike T. wrote:
    > > ...and the Emmy goes to....
    > >
    > > or should I say "...and....theEmmy....goes....to...."
    > >
    > > http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=1507

    > Say what you want about Shatner, his character in "The Practice" (Denny
    > Crane) is genius. The part was made for him. Looking forward to Boston
    > Legal soon. David Spader is also incredible.

    I haven't seen the show yet, since it's not on here in Deutschland. However,
    I shall sing "Mr. Tambourine Man" in his honor.

    Also, the Shat-man has apparently tied the knot again. Hope this one can
    swim.

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Sep 14, 2004
  5. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again Frisbee® <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >> Say what you want about Shatner

    > ok, he's a no talent hack...
    >
    > (but you said I can say whatever I want about Shatner)

    Watch Boston Legal and say that again.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    Mike T. wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Mike T. wrote:
    >>> ...and the Emmy goes to....
    >>>
    >>> or should I say "...and....theEmmy....goes....to...."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=1507

    >> Say what you want about Shatner, his character in "The Practice"
    >> (Denny Crane) is genius. The part was made for him. Looking
    >> forward to Boston Legal soon. David Spader is also incredible.
    >>

    > I haven't seen the show yet, since it's not on here in Deutschland.
    > However, I shall sing "Mr. Tambourine Man" in his honor.

    It probably doesn't hold a candle to his version of "Rocket Man."

    > Also, the Shat-man has apparently tied the knot again. Hope this one
    > can swim.

    Yeah, I thought about that too. Apparently he's not in the same league as
    Robert Blake or O.J.

    --
    Fris "He'd just hire Denny Craig to defend him" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news::

    > Watch Boston Legal and say that again.

    *Neil watching Boston Legal*

    "ok, he's a no talent hack..."

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:01:08 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > David Spader is also incredible.

    Um, WHO?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  9. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:01:08 -0400, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    > () said,
    >> David Spader is also incredible.
    >>

    > Um, WHO?

    Maybe I had a brain fart... I was pretty sure that was his name. Okay,
    google has proved me wrong (what a shock). James Spader.

    He's so incredible, he made me forget his name. Sue me.

    --
    Fris "He would make a good MCNGP" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 15, 2004
  10. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:55:54 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > >> David Spader is also incredible.
    > >>

    > > Um, WHO?

    > Maybe I had a brain fart... I was pretty sure that was his name. Okay,
    > google has proved me wrong (what a shock). James Spader.
    >
    > He's so incredible, he made me forget his name. Sue me.

    David Spade = annoying 40+ actor who plays effete, whiny, overaged
    high schoolers.

    James Spader = brilliant, underrated, underpublicized actor.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Re: Words I never thought I'd ever hear...

    Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:55:54 -0400, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    > () said,
    >>>>

    >>> Um, WHO?

    >> Maybe I had a brain fart... I was pretty sure that was his name.
    >> Okay, google has proved me wrong (what a shock). James Spader.
    >>
    >> He's so incredible, he made me forget his name. Sue me.
    >>

    > David Spade = annoying 40+ actor who plays effete, whiny, overaged
    > high schoolers.
    >
    > James Spader = brilliant, underrated, underpublicized actor.
    >
    > Laura

    IAWTP
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 16, 2004