OT Woo Hoo!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
    > Canadia and kick yore butt.

    Well, it would be nice to meet you...

    *begins reconfiguration of X-News*

    - Some people are born stupid, others work to acquire it.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

    actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
    not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
    Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

    - A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
    >> Canadia and kick yore butt.

    > Well, it would be nice to meet you...
    >
    > *begins reconfiguration of X-News*

    If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
    poasts.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

    > actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
    > not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
    > Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

    Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#0dILcmwHHA.600
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
    >>> Canadia and kick yore butt.

    >> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
    >>
    >> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
    >>

    > If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
    > poasts.

    wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

    - If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

    be careful what you wish for...

    - This space for rent.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
    >>>
    >>> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
    >>>

    >> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
    >> poasts.
    >>

    > wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

    Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.
    >>

    > be careful what you wish for...

    I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
    newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
    > newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.

    they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"

    - Does fuzzy logic tickle?
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need

    400
    >>> poasts.
    >>>

    >> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...
    >>

    > Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.

    I will be expecting monthly status reports

    - If it weren't for computers we'd probably be in bed at a decent hour.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
    >> newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.
    >>

    > they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"

    I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > 400
    >>>>

    >>> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...
    >>>

    >> Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.
    >>

    > I will be expecting monthly status reports

    Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
    >>> newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.
    >>>

    >> they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"
    >>

    > I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.

    and justly so...

    - Message: Carrier organism for taglines.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    fly

    >> 400

    >>> Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.
    >>>

    >> I will be expecting monthly status reports
    >>

    > Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?

    I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.

    - Don't hit me, Mr. Moderator... I'll go back on topic... I swear!
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"
    >>>

    >> I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.
    >>

    > and justly so...

    I feel so dirty
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  18. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > fly

    >>> 400

    >>> I will be expecting monthly status reports
    >>>

    >> Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?
    >>

    > I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.

    Are you in manglement?
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    their

    >>> I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.
    >>>

    >> and justly so...
    >>

    > I feel so dirty

    and justly so

    - If in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream & shout.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >> fly

    need

    >>> Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?
    >>>

    >> I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.
    >>

    > Are you in manglement?

    PROJECT management. We get in, screw it up, and get out. Almost as much
    fun as consulting.

    - Don't worry, nobody will notice.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007