    TGP is poasting again!

    LIFE IS GOOD!

    ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    Frisbee®, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    OTHMAN Guest

    OTHMAN, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    CertGuard Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > TGP is poasting again!
    >
    > LIFE IS GOOD!
    >
    > ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    <fx = "cabbage patch dance">

    <loop>Go Frisbee...it's ya birthday!<until dead>

    </fx>

    CertGuard, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    #:

    > TGP is poasting again!
    >
    > LIFE IS GOOD!
    >
    > ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    It's like old home week. Or middle aged home week? Hmmmm . . . .

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    On Jan 19, 2007 at 8:40pm "OTHMAN" blathered:

    >> ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    > oh, yeah. GoDaddy.
    >
    > http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4503542146793702190&q=go daddy
    >
    > PS. SFW

    Makes me "swell" with pride that I used Godaddy to register mcngp.com

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Jan 22, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2007 at 8:35pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > TGP is poasting again!
    >
    > LIFE IS GOOD!
    >
    > ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    You love me! You REALLY love me!!!

    ($1 to Jim Carrey)

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 22, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Jan 19, 2007 at 8:35pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> TGP is poasting again!
    >>
    >> LIFE IS GOOD!
    >>
    >> ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    > You love me! You REALLY love me!!!
    >

    > ($1 to Jim Carrey)

    Who owes that dollar to Sally Fields.

    Frisbee®, Jan 22, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jan 19, 2007 at 8:35pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>
    >>> TGP is poasting again!
    >>>
    >>> LIFE IS GOOD!
    >>>
    >>> ALL HAYUL THE GREAT MCNGP WEBMEISTER!

    >> You love me! You REALLY love me!!!
    >>

    >> ($1 to Jim Carrey)

    > Who owes that dollar to Sally Fields.

    Sally Field = the actress
    Mrs Fields = the cookies

    catwalker63, Jan 22, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Julia Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Sally Field = the actress
    > Mrs Fields = the cookies

    LOL, Sally Field might make cookies. :)

    Julia, Jan 22, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    OTHMAN Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    > Makes me "swell" with pride that I used Godaddy to register mcngp.com

    lol

    OTHMAN, Jan 23, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    >> Makes me "swell" with pride that I used Godaddy to register mcngp.com

    > lol

    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

    CBIC, Jan 23, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    Frisbee®, Jan 24, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: WOO HOO!

    On Jan 23, 2007 at 4:01pm "OTHMAN" blathered:

    >> Makes me "swell" with pride that I used Godaddy to register mcngp.com

    > lol

    I'll be at the Red Lobster in case you change your mind.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    I'm disturbed, I'm depressed, I'm inadequate, I've got it all!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2007