    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Sep 9, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    Guest Guest

    You have to move to India to get the job.

    interview
    >for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst (The state's name for
    >Asst. Sys. Admin.) position this afternoon. Had to

    scramble

    -------------------

    -------------------

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004

  3. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wish me luck

    best of luck

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Wish me luck

    "LnkWizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I received a call yesterday afternoon and I have an interview
    > for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst (The state's name for
    > Asst. Sys. Admin.) position this afternoon. Had to scramble
    > to get the afternoon off to go to the interview.

    Mazel tov.

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Sep 9, 2004
  5. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I received a call yesterday afternoon and I have an interview
    > for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst (The state's name for
    > Asst. Sys. Admin.) position this afternoon. Had to scramble
    > to get the afternoon off to go to the interview.

    > ----- ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ----- ---

    Gogeddum, Alan.

    Good luck.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  6. LnkWizard

    kpg Guest

    Re: Wish me luck

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\145332.htm (9/9/2004 12:07:02

    PM) #
    > I received a call yesterday afternoon and I have an interview
    > for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst (The state's name for
    > Asst. Sys. Admin.) position this afternoon. Had to scramble
    > to get the afternoon off to go to the interview.

    > ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

    > ---

    Break a leg.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!

    kpg, Sep 9, 2004
  7. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "LnkWizard" <>
    spewed in news:e1S#:

    > I received a call yesterday afternoon and I have an interview
    > for a Sr. Programmer/Analyst (The state's name for
    > Asst. Sys. Admin.) position this afternoon. Had to scramble
    > to get the afternoon off to go to the interview.

    > ----- ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ----- ---

    break a leg
    ..
    ..
    ..
    NO NOT YOU LAURA!!! IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 9, 2004
  8. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:25:40 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > break a leg
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > NO NOT YOU LAURA!!! IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!

    Oh, crap.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  9. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in news:MPG.1baa61b358cc3ec898aba5
    @msnews.microsoft.com:

    > circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:25:40 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> break a leg
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> NO NOT YOU LAURA!!! IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!
    >>

    > Oh, crap.

    oh well, it will go nicely with the feet....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 9, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:21:02 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > >> break a leg
    > >> .
    > >> .
    > >> .
    > >> NO NOT YOU LAURA!!! IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!
    > >>

    > > Oh, crap.

    > oh well, it will go nicely with the feet....

    Actually (and strangely, all things considered), I've never broken a
    bone. I've had 'em sawed up, but I've never broken one.

    Must be 'cause of the titanium.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  11. LnkWizard