  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    SSIA

    Briscobar, Sep 27, 2007

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Briscobar wrote:

    > SSIA

    One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
    Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
    Took a penny from my pocket
    In his tin cup I did drop it
    I heard him say as I made my retreat

    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
    "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
    "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

    The laundry man is really on his toes
    Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
    When he called me I came a-runnin'
    Gave him back his dime for phonin'
    I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
    "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
    "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

    I was way behind one day to catch the train
    Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
    The speed cop made it with us
    And as he wrote out the ticket
    I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

    OOOOoooohhhhh......

    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
    "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
    "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
    "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

    Hippy birdies, Ramon!

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Sep 27, 2007

  3. Briscobar

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > SSIA

    I wish you a Happy Birthday!!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Sep 28, 2007
  4. That was sweet...

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast

    - I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 28, 2007
  5. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    > That was sweet...

    I disagree completely.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2007
  6. Briscobar

    kpg* Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OmHOOyUAIHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > SSIA

    Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
    the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
    (gasp) And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will bound,
    we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.

    Happy Birthday, now your one year older.
    Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over.
    Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much.
    But you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough.

    So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself
    your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year.
    Does it feel like your doing laps, and eating food and taking naps,
    and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer.

    Happy Birthday, what have you done that matters?
    Happy Birthday, your starting to get fatter.
    Happy Birthday, it's downhill from now on.
    Try not to remind yourself your best years are all gone.

    If cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live
    for all eternity inside a block of ice.
    But instead your time is set this is the only life you get,
    and though it hasen't ended yet some times you wish it MIGHT!

    Happy Birthday, you wish you had more money.
    Happy Birthday, your lifes so sad it's funny.
    Happy Birthday, how much more can you take?
    But your friends are hungry so just cut the stupid cake.

    Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Dear.....
    (muttering)
    Ralph, Bill, Graphton, Stanley, Frank, Skippy the Butch Kangroo, Bob,
    Starts with a G.. G.. Blah! Blah! Blah!

    0x22

    kpg*, Sep 28, 2007
  7. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OmHOOyUAIHA.1208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> SSIA

    > Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
    > the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
    > (gasp) And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will
    > bound,
    > we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.

    That was awesome. Happy BD Ramon

    CBIC, Sep 28, 2007
  8. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.

    happy belated

    Consultant, Sep 28, 2007
  9. Will the real Magrathean please stand up.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 28, 2007
  10. > I wish you a Happy Birthday!!

    where is the birthday cake?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 28, 2007
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > SSIA

    happy BD.

    - Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?

    Neil, Sep 29, 2007
  12. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.

    On Sep 28, 7:44 pm, "Consultant" <> wrote:
    > happy belated

    Yeah, right... Bappy helated dirthbay !!

    That's it... I'm going on a tongue twister diet !

    Cerebrus, Oct 1, 2007
  13. Briscobar

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > SSIA

    We share a birthday. But I've had so many I've lost count.

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Oct 9, 2007
  14. Briscobar

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.

    Happy birthday! I'm in Ohio too... but only until Friday :)

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS

    Montreal MCT, Oct 9, 2007
  15. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.

    i sure hope that wasnt a shot at hookin up, ewww

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2007
  16. Briscobar

    wj Guest

    Re: Wish me a happy birthday.