    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Hey Mr Geek, you took the higher number on that MCNGP sh$t! that’s not good
    news for ya’. I believe u all yahoos loosers going around the net bothering
    people.

    But I have good news for you tho’. try getting your selves into carpet
    cleaning business! Believe me, once u on it! U won’t regret using that
    “MCNGP†certificate of yours on a happy relaxing restroom break!.

    But if u just looking for a better place to make phone call. then I suggest
    payphone would be a better shortcut for ya!’
    -------
    A failure is a man who has blundered but is not able to cash in on the
    experience.
    ---------------------

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 4, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic.
    > Verizon or Cingular, who has the better service? Discuss.

    Get the one with that Catherine Zeta Jones. She was Zorro's biotch.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    I've used both and been happy and mad at both at different times. I'm on
    Cingular now because my family and most of my friends are. I'd suggest you
    get a phone that most of the people you know have for the free mobile to
    mobile minutes. Cingular also has Rollover which is cool, and if you've had
    your phone as long as I have you're grandfathered in to the non expiring
    rollover minutes. I've got over 12000 as of this month.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 4, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    MitchS Guest

    "gtright" <> babbled incoherently in
    message news:...
    > Hey Mr Geek, you took the higher number on that MCNGP sh$t! that's not
    > good
    > news for ya'. I believe u all yahoos loosers going around the net
    > bothering
    > people.
    >
    > But I have good news for you tho'. try getting your selves into carpet
    > cleaning business! Believe me, once u on it! U won't regret using that
    > "MCNGP" certificate of yours on a happy relaxing restroom break!.
    >
    > But if u just looking for a better place to make phone call. then I
    > suggest
    > payphone would be a better shortcut for ya!'
    > -------
    > A failure is a man who has blundered but is not able to cash in on the
    > experience.

    TMMWWTF.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 4, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    > I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Verizon
    > or
    > Cingular, who has the better service? Discuss.

    If you are in the market as I am, I would get a test phone from both and see
    which one has the best coverage where you will be.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 4, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    > But if u just looking for a better place to make phone call. then I
    > suggest payphone would be a better shortcut for ya!'

    Don't make me sic Lasher on you.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    In news:,
    The Rev [MCT] <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > I've used both and been happy and mad at both at different times. I'm
    > on Cingular now because my family and most of my friends are. I'd
    > suggest you get a phone that most of the people you know have for the
    > free mobile to mobile minutes. Cingular also has Rollover which is
    > cool, and if you've had your phone as long as I have you're
    > grandfathered in to the non expiring rollover minutes. I've got over
    > 12000 as of this month.

    Can you hear me now?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    > I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Verizon
    > or
    > Cingular, who has the better service? Discuss.

    Verizon is Satan.

    If you want details, I'll post them, but Verizon shall never see a cent from
    me, ever.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > Hey Mr Geek, you took the higher number on that MCNGP sh$t! that's not
    > good
    > news for ya'. I believe u all yahoos loosers going around the net
    > bothering
    > people.

    You need to get in touch with Lowdes. I understand he just lost an AMCNGP
    member, and he's needing some new recruits.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:etmbJZTEGHA.984
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Can you hear me now?

    Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - SLEEP? I'm a SYSOP!

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 00:10:02 -0800, "gtright"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey Mr Geek, you took the higher number on that MCNGP sh$t! that’s not good
    >news for ya’. I believe u all yahoos loosers going around the net bothering
    >people.
    >
    >But I have good news for you tho’. try getting your selves into carpet
    >cleaning business! Believe me, once u on it! U won’t regret using that
    >“MCNGP” certificate of yours on a happy relaxing restroom break!.
    >
    >But if u just looking for a better place to make phone call. then I suggest
    >payphone would be a better shortcut for ya!’
    >-------
    >A failure is a man who has blundered but is not able to cash in on the
    >experience.
    >---------------------
    >

    >"TechGeekPro" wrote:
    >
    >> I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Verizon or
    >> Cingular, who has the better service? Discuss.
    >>
    >> --
    >> TGP MCNGP #100100
    >>
    >> We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    >> Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.
    >>
    >> If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

    are you a reincarnation of fmsmcse or just a fmsmcse wantabee?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic.
    > Verizon or Cingular, who has the better service? Discuss.

    Right now, in my area (south of Boston in particular, but aslo New England
    in general), it seems that Cingular has the best coverage. A couple of my
    friends have it, and they have service in places I don't (I have Sprint).
    However, SprintNextel are in the process of merging their systems, as well
    as building a boatload of new towers all over the country. Of course, any
    phone you buy today probably isn't going to be able to be compatible with
    both networks, but what they're doing is working on a hybrid CDMA-Nextel
    network (since CDMA and Nextel networks are incompatible with GSM networks
    [which is what Cingular, Verizon, and a bunch of other companies use]). This
    will supposedly be the largest nationwide network, and it probably won't be
    up and running for about a year or so. Give or take.

    I know that answer has almost nothing to do with your question, but it's
    still early - cut me some slack.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

    Briscobar, Jan 4, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    i have a nextel and a tmobile, go figure

    Consultant, Jan 4, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >i have a nextel and a tmobile, go figure

    We use NexTel at work, too. What I want to see from them is more realistic
    commercials. Where you hold down the key to talk, wait about ten seconds,
    and hear a "Bzzzzzzt." For some reason, those guys in the commercials get
    an immediate "bleep!"

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    i have the 7520, what do you use?

    Consultant, Jan 4, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    >i have the 7520, what do you use?

    I have no idea. Whenever my boss gets a new one, I get his old one. At
    least the battery holds a charge for more than two hours on this one.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    > news:etmbJZTEGHA.984 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Can you hear me now?
    >>

    > Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

    Have you seen this?

    http://media.putfile.com/Worst-Job-Ever

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184205.htm (1/4/2006
    > 10:58:22 AM) # In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil spewed across
    > the ether:
    >
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >> news:etmbJZTEGHA.984 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >>> Can you hear me now?
    >>>

    >> Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
    >>

    > Have you seen this?
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/Worst-Job-Ever

    TWSF

    kpg, Jan 4, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wireless Phone Providers

    In news:Xns97417037FE85Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > JaR <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184205.htm (1/4/2006
    >> 10:58:22 AM) # In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil spewed across
    >> the ether:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>> news:etmbJZTEGHA.984 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >>> Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
    >>>

    >> Have you seen this?
    >>
    >> http://media.putfile.com/Worst-Job-Ever

    > TWSF

    ISTHTGDA