OT wifi

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, May 25, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, May 25, 2004

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 08:43:47 -0700, Consultant extemporised:

    > http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/
    >
    > this stuff is great!

    I predict an IPO in no more than three months!

    JaR
    Investing Thug
    JaR, May 25, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    >>http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/
    >>
    >>this stuff is great!

    > pls help, I try clicking on order online it not work, when will it be
    > working.
    >
    > thank you.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you have no idea how tempting it is too call and ask for Murray...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OgXmS8mQEHA.1340
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/
    >
    > this stuff is great!

    I don't think it will help me much. air is fairly clean up here in the
    Great White North..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  6. >you have no idea how tempting it is too call and ask for Murray...

    i am trying that now....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    >>you have no idea how tempting it is too call and ask for Murray...

    > i am trying that now....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    let me know how it works for you....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 10:09:50 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OgXmS8mQEHA.1340
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/
    >>
    >> this stuff is great!
    >>

    > I don't think it will help me much. air is fairly clean up here in the
    > Great White North..

    That's a problem too! Clean air, like distilled water, is a poor
    conductor. That's why so many radio operators smoke. To improve
    transmission. No, really!

    Trust me.

    Next week; Snipe hunting.

    JaR
    Trustworthy Thug
    JaR, May 25, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > No, really!
    >
    > Trust me.
    >
    > Next week; Snipe hunting.

    do you sell used cars?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  10. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:45:00 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> No, really!
    >>
    >> Trust me.
    >>
    >> Next week; Snipe hunting.
    >>

    > do you sell used cars?

    Ummmm.....

    http://tinyurl.com/fm2v

    JaR
    Silent Thug
    JaR, May 25, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > http://tinyurl.com/fm2v

    LOL! and here I thought the 2nd was your favourite....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004