    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006

  2. JaR

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Man! Take a couple of days off and just look what happens; over 900 posts
    >to catch up on and a new MCNGP!

    only 900, phewww

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006

  3. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > as the new guy, you bring
    > the beer to the barbeque.

    and the food
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and some wimmin
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and the chairs, don't forget chairs
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and a big umberlla
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    some blankets
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    appetizers
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    charcoal
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    matches
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and a bar-b-que, yeah that'd be greeeeeeaaaaattttt.........

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Archaeologist: Person whose career lies in ruins.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  4. JaR

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > Man! Take a couple of days off and just look what
    > happens; over 900 posts to catch up on and a new MCNGP!

    Crap.

    I mean congrats!

    Would someone that read all that stuff please
    create a draindump for me. I'm just too busy
    after the hollydays. I am really behind on the
    year end TPS reports.

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006
  5. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Would someone that read all that stuff please
    > create a draindump for me. I'm just too busy
    > after the hollydays. I am really behind on the
    > year end TPS reports.

    uh, yeah, I'm, uh, gonna hafta ask you to come in on Saturday...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Put knot yore trussed inn spel chequers

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  6. JaR

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >
    >> Would someone that read all that stuff please
    >> create a draindump for me. I'm just too busy
    >> after the hollydays. I am really behind on the
    >> year end TPS reports.

    > uh, yeah, I'm, uh, gonna hafta ask you to come in on Saturday...

    I'm also gonna need you to come in on Sunday. So if you could be here
    around.....nine, that'd be great, k?

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Jan 3, 2006
  7. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Man! Take a couple of days off and just look what happens; over 900
    > posts to catch up on and a new MCNGP!
    >
    > Congrats, Lasher/Taylor! I haven't had time to read all this
    > cra^H^H^Hwit & wisdom yet, but if you haven't already been told; as
    > the new guy, you bring the beer to the barbeque.

    but you can't have the porche until you have been MCNGP for at least 398.12
    days.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006
  8. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Lasher <> wrote in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >>
    >>> Would someone that read all that stuff please
    >>> create a draindump for me. I'm just too busy
    >>> after the hollydays. I am really behind on the
    >>> year end TPS reports.

    >> uh, yeah, I'm, uh, gonna hafta ask you to come in on Saturday...
    >>

    > I'm also gonna need you to come in on Sunday. So if you could be here
    > around.....nine, that'd be great, k?
    >
    > Lasher

    and i think i will take this stapler.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006
  9. JaR

    Lasher Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Lasher <> wrote in
    >
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    >>> uh, yeah, I'm, uh, gonna hafta ask you to come in on Saturday...
    >>>

    >> I'm also gonna need you to come in on Sunday. So if you could be here
    >> around.....nine, that'd be great, k?
    >>
    >> Lasher

    > and i think i will take this stapler.

    That...that's my stapler, it's a S-Swingline. It doesn't fold.

    By the way, we're having cake at my office today...
    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 4, 2006
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > By the way, we're having cake at my office today...

    make sure you get a piece

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - DANGER! Human at keyboard!