    Frisbee® Guest

    Will make the last official poast in this froup for 2006?

    My money's on Neil.
    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Frisbee® wrote:
    > Will make the last official poast in this froup for 2006?
    >
    > My money's on Neil.

    In which TZ :)
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 1, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Will make the last official poast in this froup for 2006?
    >
    > My money's on Neil.

    yer wrong. based on Cerebus post, and the fact that time zones exist. HE
    dunnit.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I'm old enough to remember when sex was dirty and the air was clean
    Neil, Jan 1, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    > > Will make the last official poast in this froup for 2006?
    > >
    > > My money's on Neil.
    > >

    > yer wrong. based on Cerebus post, and the fact that time zones exist. HE
    > dunnit.

    You're right ! I dunnit !!! :p
    Cerebrus, Jan 1, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >yer wrong. based on Cerebus post, and the fact that time zones exist. HE
    >dunnit.

    time zones don't exist! it's a conspiracy i tell ya!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2007