OT: Who is worse?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
    trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

    Order from "most-worstest" to "least-worstest"

    1. Trolls (posters who make it a point to argue with everything, whether
    they are right or wrong)
    2. Dumpers.
    3. Spammers
    4. Hitler
    5. SARS
    6. Corporate greed
    7. Top posters (clarification....*habitual* top posters. sometimes
    top-posting isn't so bad...especially in a particulary long thread which
    everyone is following intently...)
    8. H1Bs
    9. Swen
    10. People who create dumb polls.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    > Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

    Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall hearing something about him
    dying. How quickly we forget.

    > You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
    > however.

    So I did. Then take Hitler off and add these clowns.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
    > trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

    Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

    You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
    however.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    hey, i top post all the time ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    That's enough outa you ya friggin troll.

    Jtyc, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    > Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

    Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.

    Jtyc, Nov 21, 2003
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Who is worse?

    >Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.
    .... With Elvis.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest