OT: Who is THE beast?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by zeus, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. zeus

    zeus Guest

    zeus, Sep 23, 2004

  2. zeus

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Who is THE beast?

    It amazes me how many lunatics are out there.

    Dragon, Sep 23, 2004

  3. zeus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Who is THE beast?

    > Gotta read this... Don't know it is really serious or just wrote for fun.
    > Hoping it would be latter.

    I thought the beast was in reference to the Roman Empire and the Revelations
    talks of it's downfall.

    Which has happened if you didn't already know.

    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2004
  4. zeus

    T-Bone Guest

    A good one I got today. So while we are at it, here's a few more ways to
    help you identify the beast:

    Alternate numbers of the beast...

    660
    Approximate number of the Beast

    DCLXVI
    Roman numeral of the Beast

    666.0000
    Number of the High Precision Beast

    0.666
    Number of the Millibeast

    / 666
    Beast Common Denominator

    (-666) ^ (1/2)
    Imaginary number of the Beast

    6.66 e3
    Floating point Beast

    1010011010
    Binary of the Beast

    25.806975801127880315188420605149
    Square root of the beast

    f(x)=666
    Function of the beast

    6, uh... what was that number again?
    Number of the Blonde Beast

    1-666
    Area code of the Beast

    00666
    Zip code of the Beast

    666mph
    The speed limit of the Beast

    $665.95
    Retail price of the Beast

    $699.25
    Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax

    $769.95
    Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

    $656.66
    Walmart price of the Beast

    $646.66
    Next week's Walmart price of the Beast

    Phillips 666
    Gasoline of the Beast

    Route 666
    Way of the Beast

    666 F
    Oven temperature for roast Beast

    666k
    Retirement plan of the Beast

    666 mg
    Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

    6.66 %
    5 year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 minimum
    deposit.

    $666/hr
    Beast's lawyer's billing rate

    Lotus 6-6-6
    Spreadsheet of the Beast

    Word 6.66
    Word Processor of the Beast

    i66686
    CPU of the Beast

    665.9997856
    The Number of the Beast on a Pentium

    666i
    BMW of the Beast

    DSM-666 (revised)
    Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

    1232 Octal, Apt. 29A
    Beast's hexed address

    668
    Next-door neighbor of the Beast

    333
    The semi-Christ

    T-Bone, Sep 23, 2004
  5. zeus

    Doom Guest

    >A good one I got today. So while we are at it, here's a few more ways to
    > help you identify the beast:
    >
    > Alternate numbers of the beast...
    >
    > 660
    > Approximate number of the Beast
    >
    > DCLXVI
    > Roman numeral of the Beast
    >
    > 666.0000
    > Number of the High Precision Beast
    >
    > 0.666
    > Number of the Millibeast
    >
    > / 666
    > Beast Common Denominator
    >
    > (-666) ^ (1/2)
    > Imaginary number of the Beast
    >
    > 6.66 e3
    > Floating point Beast
    >
    > 1010011010
    > Binary of the Beast
    >
    > 25.806975801127880315188420605149
    > Square root of the beast
    >
    > f(x)=666
    > Function of the beast
    >
    > 6, uh... what was that number again?
    > Number of the Blonde Beast
    >
    > 1-666
    > Area code of the Beast
    >
    > 00666
    > Zip code of the Beast
    >
    > 666mph
    > The speed limit of the Beast
    >
    > $665.95
    > Retail price of the Beast
    >
    > $699.25
    > Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax
    >
    > $769.95
    > Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul
    >
    > $656.66
    > Walmart price of the Beast
    >
    > $646.66
    > Next week's Walmart price of the Beast
    >
    > Phillips 666
    > Gasoline of the Beast
    >
    > Route 666
    > Way of the Beast
    >
    > 666 F
    > Oven temperature for roast Beast
    >
    > 666k
    > Retirement plan of the Beast
    >
    > 666 mg
    > Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast
    >
    > 6.66 %
    > 5 year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 minimum
    > deposit.
    >
    > $666/hr
    > Beast's lawyer's billing rate
    >
    > Lotus 6-6-6
    > Spreadsheet of the Beast
    >
    > Word 6.66
    > Word Processor of the Beast
    >
    > i66686
    > CPU of the Beast
    >
    > 665.9997856
    > The Number of the Beast on a Pentium
    >
    > 666i
    > BMW of the Beast
    >
    > DSM-666 (revised)
    > Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast
    >
    > 1232 Octal, Apt. 29A
    > Beast's hexed address
    >
    > 668
    > Next-door neighbor of the Beast
    >
    > 333
    > The semi-Christ

    I know it's still early but I'm thinkin PotD

    Doom, Sep 23, 2004
  6. zeus

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    <excellent stuff snipped>

    > 333
    > The semi-Christ

    That got a guffaw or three.

    "semi-christ" LOL!

    JaR
    Amused Candidate

    JaR, Sep 23, 2004
  7. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:58:42 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone (reply2me@thenewsgroup) said,
    > 333
    > The semi-Christ

    <snippage>

    Some people have waaaaaay too much time on their hands.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  8. Re: Who is THE beast?

    circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:49:46 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Gotta read this... Don't know it is really serious or just wrote for fun.
    > > Hoping it would be latter.

    > I thought the beast was in reference to the Roman Empire and the Revelations
    > talks of it's downfall.
    >

    > Which has happened if you didn't already know.

    What? Crap! I just spent oodles on new breastplate.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  9. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:14:11 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom () said,
    > I know it's still early but I'm thinkin PotD

    SNIP, man, SNIP.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  10. zeus

    Doom Guest

    "Laura A. Robinson" <> wrote in message
    > circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:14:11 -0500, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom () said,
    >> I know it's still early but I'm thinkin PotD
    >>

    > SNIP, man, SNIP.

    Are you kidding? That post was gold, I didn't have the heart to snip it.

    Doom, Sep 23, 2004
  11. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:13:12 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom () said,
    > >> I know it's still early but I'm thinkin PotD
    > >>

    > > SNIP, man, SNIP.

    > Are you kidding? That post was gold, I didn't have the heart to snip it.

    Okay, could you fold it up a little, then?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  12. zeus

    Spyke Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > SNIP, man, SNIP.

    OUCH!!!!

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Sep 23, 2004
  13. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:56 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Spyke () said,

    > > SNIP, man, SNIP.

    > OUCH!!!!

    Not THERE!
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  14. zeus

    Neil Guest

    Re: Who is THE beast?

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > What? Crap! I just spent oodles on new breastplate.

    You are Marlen Cowpland and I claim my two-fifty

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  15. Re: Who is THE beast?

    circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:00:30 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > What? Crap! I just spent oodles on new breastplate.

    > You are Marlen Cowpland and I claim my two-fifty

    The pet dude?
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  16. zeus

    > circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:00:30 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >> > What? Crap! I just spent oodles on new breastplate.

    >> You are Marlen Cowpland and I claim my two-fifty
    >>

    > The pet dude?

    former Mrs. Corel CEO...

    http://www.beachbrowser.com/Archives/News-and-Human-Interest/Febuary-
    2000/Corels-Cowpland-embattled-but-upbeat.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/7k56

    for a picture without your finger in front of your face...

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  17. zeus

    Dragon Guest

    I think its too late for 'spyke' now...

    Dragon, Sep 24, 2004
  18. Re: Who is THE beast?

    circa Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:36:16 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > The pet dude?

    > former Mrs. Corel CEO...
    >
    > http://www.beachbrowser.com/Archives/News-and-Human-Interest/Febuary-
    > 2000/Corels-Cowpland-embattled-but-upbeat.htm
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7k56
    >
    > for a picture without your finger in front of your face...
    >
    > :)

    Crap; I thought I'd gotten all of those...
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 25, 2004
  19. zeus

    Neil Guest

    Re: Who is THE beast?

    incase you missed it Laura A. Robinson <> said
    in news::

    > Crap; I thought I'd gotten all of those...

    if you keep trying to take away my coffee I will keep posting that picture

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 25, 2004
  20. Re: Who is THE beast?

    circa Sat, 25 Sep 2004 04:34:03 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,

    > > Crap; I thought I'd gotten all of those...
    > >

    > if you keep trying to take away my coffee I will keep posting that picture

    Pfft. Weak threat.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 25, 2004