OT: Which Monty Python Character Are You?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 24, 2004.

    1. Advertising

  1. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#0sOtzYQEHA.556
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > http://tinyurl.com/2vlve

    I'm Lancelot

    "A vicious Bloodthirsty knight, you will kill anything to look good.
    You're also very sneaky and clever. No one likes to have you as a wedding
    guest. Despite all this, you're a good friend who saves people from
    'certain temptation'"

    "let's not bicker and argue about who killed who"

    yup, sounds close...

    LAUNCELOT: Sir Galahad!

    GALAHAD: Oh, hello.

    LAUNCELOT: Quick!

    GALAHAD: What?

    LAUNCELOT: Quick!

    GALAHAD: Why?

    LAUNCELOT: You are in great peril!

    DINGO: No he isn't.

    LAUNCELOT: Silence, foul temptress!

    GALAHAD: You know, she's got a point.

    LAUNCELOT: Come on! We will cover your escape!

    GALAHAD: Look, I'm fine!

    LAUNCELOT: Come on!

    GIRLS: Sir Galahad!

    GALAHAD: No. Look, I can tackle this lot single-handed!

    DINGO: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!

    GIRLS: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!

    LAUNCELOT: No, Sir Galahad. Come on!

    GALAHAD: No! Really! Honestly, I can cope. I can handle this lot
    easily.

    DINGO: Oh, yes. Let him handle us easily.

    GIRLS: Yes. Let him handle us easily.

    LAUNCELOT: No. Quick! Quick!

    GALAHAD: Please! I can defeat them! There's only a hundred-and-fifty
    of them!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 24, 2004
  3. Say's I'm King Arthur
    You are an idealistic king, but not very bright (so true you know). You hate the French (and thei
    damned pastries) and all those bloody peasants. If you're not wandering around the countrysid
    looking for knights to join the rount table, you're on god mandated quests. You also have the
    keen ability to distinguish between African and European Swallows.

    On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. Their just silly.

    C-ya,
    Sandwor

    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl

    > http://tinyurl.com/2vlv

    I'm Lancelo

[...]

    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, May 24, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <> wrote
    in news::

    > Say's I'm King Arthur:
    > You are an idealistic king, but not very bright (so true you know).
    > You hate the French (and their damned pastries) and all those bloody
    > peasants. If you're not wandering around the countryside looking for
    > knights to join the rount table, you're on god mandated quests. You
    > also have the keen ability to distinguish between African and European
    > Swallows.
    >
    > On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. Their just silly.
    >
    > C-ya,
    > Sandworm
    >
    > ----- Neil wrote: -----
    >
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:#0sOtzYQEHA.556 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/2vlve

    > I'm Lancelot
    >
    > "A vicious Bloodthirsty knight, you will kill anything to look
    > good. You're also very sneaky and clever. No one likes to have
    > you as a wedding guest. Despite all this, you're a good friend
    > who saves people from 'certain temptation'"
    >
    > "let's not bicker and argue about who killed who"
    >
    > yup, sounds close...
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Sir Galahad!
    >
    > GALAHAD: Oh, hello.
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Quick!
    >
    > GALAHAD: What?
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Quick!
    >
    > GALAHAD: Why?
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: You are in great peril!
    >
    > DINGO: No he isn't.
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Silence, foul temptress!
    >
    > GALAHAD: You know, she's got a point.
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Come on! We will cover your escape!
    >
    > GALAHAD: Look, I'm fine!
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: Come on!
    >
    > GIRLS: Sir Galahad!
    >
    > GALAHAD: No. Look, I can tackle this lot single-handed!
    >
    > DINGO: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!
    >
    > GIRLS: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: No, Sir Galahad. Come on!
    >
    > GALAHAD: No! Really! Honestly, I can cope. I can handle this
    > lot easily.
    >
    > DINGO: Oh, yes. Let him handle us easily.
    >
    > GIRLS: Yes. Let him handle us easily.
    >
    > LAUNCELOT: No. Quick! Quick!
    >
    > GALAHAD: Please! I can defeat them! There's only a
    > hundred-and-fifty of them!
    >

    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
    Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the
    number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
    Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou
    then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being
    the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of
    Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 24, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 06:12:42 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > I'm Lancelot
    >
    > "A vicious Bloodthir <bullsnipped>

    Foul knave! You lie! It is none other than I, the real Sir Lancelot, who
    exposes you!

    Prepare to slaughtered unmercifully, prevaricating churl!

    (Now, where did I leave my toad stabber?)

    JaR^H^H^HLancelot
    Sir Thug
    JaR, May 24, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 24 May 2004 06:12:42 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >>
    >> I'm Lancelot
    >>
    >> "A vicious Bloodthir <bullsnipped>

    > Foul knave! You lie! It is none other than I, the real Sir Lancelot, who
    > exposes you!
    >
    > Prepare to slaughtered unmercifully, prevaricating churl!
    >
    > (Now, where did I leave my toad stabber?)
    >
    > JaR^H^H^HLancelot
    > Sir Thug

    fine, I'll be Galahad:

    GALAHAD: Look, I'm fine!

    LAUNCELOT: Come on!

    GIRLS: Sir Galahad!

    GALAHAD: No. Look, I can tackle this lot single-handed!

    DINGO: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!

    GIRLS: Yes! Let him tackle us single-handed!

    LAUNCELOT: No, Sir Galahad. Come on!

    GALAHAD: No! Really! Honestly, I can cope. I can handle this lot
    easily.

    DINGO: Oh, yes. Let him handle us easily.

    GIRLS: Yes. Let him handle us easily.

    LAUNCELOT: No. Quick! Quick!

    GALAHAD: Please! I can defeat them! There's only a hundred-and-fifty of
    them!

    DINGO: Yes, yes! He will beat us easily! We haven't a chance.

    GIRLS: We haven't a chance. He will beat us easily...

    [boom]

    DINGO: Oh, shit.

    LAUNCELOT: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.

    GALAHAD: I don't think I was.

    LAUNCELOT: Yes you were. You were in terrible peril.

    GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.

    LAUNCELOT: No, it's too perilous.

    GALAHAD: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

    LAUNCELOT: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!

    GALAHAD: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?

    LAUNCELOT: No. It's unhealthy.

    GALAHAD: I bet you're gay.

    LAUNCELOT: No I'm not.

    --
    Nei^H^H^HGalahad the Chaste
    Neil, May 24, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    > not funny - it said I was a french guard !!!!
    >
    > On Mon, 24 May 2004 08:44:57 -0400, Frisbee®
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://quizilla.com/users/jackee/quizzes/What Monty Python Charac
    >>ter%20are%20you?/
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/2vlve

    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    me too. i am a french guard. awful especially 'cause i am canadian and i
    can't stand the quebecers... they suck!

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, May 25, 2004
  8. >'cause i am canadian and i
    >can't stand the quebecers... they suck!

    I thought you were NYC?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    >>'cause i am canadian and i
    >>can't stand the quebecers... they suck!

    > I thought you were NYC?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    no he's a Toronto boy (I'm outin' ya Rowdy....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004