    So if you don't here from me for a few days call 911.

    THX

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 17, 2007

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98BB5B3105CC6ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > OK, I just walked by the sever/telco room and I smell something burning...

    IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!

    But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty" Grossman
    at the helm!

    It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2007

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> OK, I just walked by the sever/telco room and I smell something
    >> burning...

    > IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!
    >
    > But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty"
    > Grossman at the helm!
    >
    > It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw
    > one interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    I would'nt bet against the Saints, they are quite capable of
    beating Da Bears, even at Soilder Field.

    With the defense in his face Grossman will have a melt-down even
    though it's 20 degrees outside.

    Could go either way based on one or two plays, or it could be a
    blowout by the Saints, but I'm not saying that.

    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  4. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> OK, I just walked by the sever/telco room and I smell something
    >> burning...

    > IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!
    >
    > But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty"
    > Grossman at the helm!
    >
    > It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    > interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    I love where your head's at.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2007
  5. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> OK, I just walked by the sever/telco room and I smell something
    >>> burning...

    >> IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!
    >>
    >> But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty"
    >> Grossman at the helm!
    >>
    >> It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    >> interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    > I love where your head's at.

    I'm really torn because Rex is the first and only Gator QB to "make it."

    And yet there's a TON of Gators on the Patriots roster.

    They might as well rename the team the Gatriots. Hmmm doesn't sound right.
    How about "Gatoriats"

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2007
  6. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:ufPRYGlOHHA.2468
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> OK, I just walked by the sever/telco room and I smell something
    >>> burning...

    >> IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!
    >>
    >> But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty"
    >> Grossman at the helm!
    >>
    >> It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    >> interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    > I love where your head's at.

    both of you are dreaming...

    it's Saints v. Colts all the way

    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  7. Re: Where there's smoke

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> IT'S THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, KPG! THEY'RE ON FIRE!!!
    >>>
    >>> But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty"
    >>> Grossman at the helm!
    >>>
    >>> It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    >>> interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    >> I love where your head's at.

    > I'm really torn because Rex is the first and only Gator QB to "make it."
    >
    > And yet there's a TON of Gators on the Patriots roster.
    >
    > They might as well rename the team the Gatriots. Hmmm doesn't sound right.
    > How about "Gatoriats"

    I think Gaytriots suits them perfectly. Go Colts!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 17, 2007
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:06:14 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > But "Thuh Bares!" are gonna beat 'em anyway, with Rex "Ugly Betty" Grossman
    > at the helm!
    >
    > It'll be Bears and Pats, and I predict that ex-Gator Rex will throw one
    > interception each to ex-Gator Gafne and ex-Gator Caldwell!

    We have a woofer!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jan 17, 2007
  9. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    F' the Bears and f' the Pats.

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007
  10. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message

    > I think Gaytriots suits them perfectly. Go Colts!

    Your quarterback's first name is PEYTON! The only way it could be gayer if
    is his name was Wendy.

    Gaytriots. Good one.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2007
  11. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > F' the Bears and f' the Pats.

    Watch your mouth.

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2007
  12. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> F' the Bears and f' the Pats.

    > Watch your mouth.

    I'm thinking he was stating his desires, not making a comment.

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2007
  13. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > My prediction:
    >
    > Minnesota Vikings vs Saturn Saints
    >

    > What?!?! This is for Superbowl XXXXXXXXXXXX. Lord knows the Vikes won't
    > make it there before then...

    blasphemer! Next year's our year BABY

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2007
  14. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    > blasphemer! Next year's our year BABY

    Glad to see us on the same page. Next year the o-line will jell, the QB
    will be more experienced and sharper, we'll draft the next Moss (or get him
    back). SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007
  15. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    > Watch your mouth.

    But... I hate the Bears and the Pats.

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007
  16. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Watch your mouth.

    > But... I hate the Bears and the Pats.

    Then why do you want to F' them?

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2007
  17. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> blasphemer! Next year's our year BABY

    > Glad to see us on the same page. Next year the o-line will jell, the QB
    > will be more experienced and sharper, we'll draft the next Moss (or get
    > him back). SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!

    If the Vikes get Moss back, I'm becoming a Lions fan.

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2007
  18. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    > Then why do you want to F' them?

    It's one of those grudge things.

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007
  19. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    > If the Vikes get Moss back, I'm becoming a Lions fan.

    Last rumor I heard was David Carr and Moss.

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007
  20. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Where there's smoke

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> If the Vikes get Moss back, I'm becoming a Lions fan.

    > Last rumor I heard was David Carr and Moss.

    Rumor only I hope. Anybody but Moss. Or TO.

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2007