  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    He hasn't been around in a few weeks. Did he finally get a job?
    Network Guru, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    who care, like realy i hope hes cruled up in a bin somewere

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    too easy

    Consultant, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Ben Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    you sound bitter, are you bitter?

    Ben, Oct 13, 2004
  5. Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    Ben wrote:
    > you sound bitter, are you bitter?

    Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time as
    Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly realized
    that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?

    --
    Fris "MCNGP Rumor Control" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 13, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Ben wrote:
    >> you sound bitter, are you bitter?

    > Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time

    as
    > Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly

    realized
    > that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?

    he hasn't even been in mcsd since the 21st...did England slip into the
    ocean unnoticed?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 13, 2004
  7. Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    Neil wrote:
    > incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in
    >
    >> Ben wrote:
    >>> you sound bitter, are you bitter?

    >> Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same
    >> time as Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and
    >> suddenly realized that there are much more fun things to do than
    >> post in here?
    >>

    > he hasn't even been in mcsd since the 21st...did England slip into the
    > ocean unnoticed?

    No, because that silly Englishman billyw still posts. Kline spent time in
    GB, but he's been in the good ole' USA for some time now. Or he was...
    Perhaps an alien abduction?

    --
    Fris "Communion" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 13, 2004
  8. Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    >silly Englishman billyw

    LOL!
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 13, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    > Kline spent time in
    > GB, but he's been in the good ole' USA for some time now.

    WHAT!?! when did he manage to slip past immigration? Sure he has
    citizenship, but he should be showing up on homeland security radar...
    He's been in contact with foriegners....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 13, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message >
    > Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time as
    > Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly realized
    > that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?

    or maybe they killed each other in a duel.
    kpg, Oct 13, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message >
    >> Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time as
    >> Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly realized
    >> that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?

    > or maybe they killed each other in a duel.

    Hmmmm...What does a praying mantis and a black widow spider have in common?

    JaR
    Irrelevant Candidate
    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > Hmmmm...What does a praying mantis and a black widow spider have in
    > common?

    are you suggesting that Laura mated with Kline and then ate him?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 13, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> Hmmmm...What does a praying mantis and a black widow spider have in
    >> common?

    > are you suggesting that Laura mated with Kline and then ate him?

    Heavens no.

    Oh, er,...wellll.....uhhh...

    No, certainly uhh...not.....

    Nope.

    I think...

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 13, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\149969.htm (10/13/2004 1:47:45
    >PM) #
    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> Hmmmm...What does a praying mantis and a black widow spider have in
    >> common?

    > are you suggesting that Laura mated with Kline and then ate him?

    Now that I would pay to see! ;-)
    kpg, Oct 13, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    On Oct 13, 2004 at 2:45pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Heavens no.
    >
    > Oh, er,...wellll.....uhhh...
    >
    > No, certainly uhh...not.....
    >
    > Nope.
    >
    > I think...
    >
    > JaR
    >
    > Flip-flop Candidate

    IFYPFY

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 14, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

    >> JaR
    >>
    >> Flip-flop Candidate

    JaR is John Kerry and I claim my two fifty!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > Now that I would pay to see! ;-)

    which part...I'm passing on the mating thing....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 14, 2004
  18. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> Flip-flop Candidate

    > IFYPFY

    It's a long-standing political tradition.

    JaR
    Traditional Candidate
    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: where is Kline (Chalk)

    > incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in
    >

    >>> JaR
    >>>
    >>> Flip-flop Candidate

    > JaR is John Kerry and I claim my two fifty!

    Wrong!

    JaR is;

    [a] Better looking.
    [2] Not married to a billionairess.
    [c] In favor of the death penalty for spammers.
    [r] Armed.

    And I am unanaimous in that!

    JaR
    Positive Candidate
    JaR, Oct 14, 2004
  20. Network Guru

    > [r] Armed.

    HAH! That's nothing...I have two arms...where's my 250....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 14, 2004