    there can't be that many grotto's without Santas' this year that they'd need
    to stoop so low as to employ the MCNGP members?

    Ho, Ho. Ho, Ho

    Stan, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Stan

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    Wow Lowdes, I didn't think you had it in you to post in here again. I
    figured our latest bout was good enough to keep you away for a lot longer
    than just a month.

    A hearty f**k off to you.

    --
    BD

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 7, 2006

  3. Stan

    kpg Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
    Dim Trools As Integer
    Do
    If bFeedTrolls Then
    Trolls = Trolls + 1
    Else
    Trolls = Trolls - 1
    End If
    Loop Until Trolls = 0

    kpg, Dec 7, 2006
  4. Stan

    kpg Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
    > Dim Trools As Integer
    > Do
    > If bFeedTrolls Then
    > Trolls = Trolls + 1
    > Else
    > Trolls = Trolls - 1
    > End If
    > Loop Until Trolls = 0

    hmmmm....this might explain why my programs never seem
    to work the first time....

    kpg, Dec 7, 2006
  5. Stan

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
    > Dim Trools As Integer
    > Do
    > If bFeedTrolls Then
    > Trolls = Trolls + 1
    > Else
    > Trolls = Trolls - 1
    > End If
    > Loop Until Trolls = 0

    B.b.but...it's lowdes. If he isn't fed properly, he'll stick around.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 7, 2006
  6. Stan

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
    > Dim Trools As Integer
    > Do
    > If bFeedTrolls Then
    > Trolls = Trolls + 1

    syntax error
    > Else
    > Trolls = Trolls - 1

    syntax error
    > End If
    > Loop Until Trolls = 0

    syntax error

    Even with the Trools fixed, your code, she is poo.

    Unless that was your point.

    bFeedTrolls is initialized to false, and Trolls to zero, hence it will start
    subtracting one from zero until it reaches the negative (+/-1) of
    Nerdbunchanumbers, whereupon you will receive an overflow error.

    I should teach this stuff.

    And how come you use hungarian notation for the boolean but not the integer?

    YOU TRY TO CONFUSE!

    Frisbee®, Dec 7, 2006
  7. Stan

    kpg Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > YOU TRY TO CONFUSE!

    it's pseudo code - you're supposed to use your i-mag-e-nation.

    xor ax,ax ;initialize trolls
    xor bx,bx ;initialize feedtrolls
    _lbl1:
    call isFeedingTrolls ;set bx to -1 if feeding trolls
    cmp bx,-1
    jne lbl2
    inc ax
    jmp short _lbl1
    lbl2:
    dec ax
    jg _lbl1
    retn

    kpg, Dec 7, 2006
  8. Stan

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
    >> Dim Trools As Integer
    >> Do
    >> If bFeedTrolls Then
    >> Trolls = Trolls + 1
    >> Else
    >> Trolls = Trolls - 1
    >> End If
    >> Loop Until Trolls = 0

    > hmmmm....this might explain why my programs never seem
    > to work the first time....

    One word: OPTION EXPLICIT

    Frisbee®, Dec 7, 2006
  9. Stan

    Stan Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    Yes that's right DB, I'm Lowdes. Jeez, no wonder you're unemployed.

    Stan, Dec 7, 2006
  10. Stan

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    off contract

    Consultant, Dec 7, 2006
  11. Stan

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:eLjvMghGHHA.3464
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > One word: OPTION EXPLICIT

    Which word?

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Dec 7, 2006
  12. Stan

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "Stan" <> wrote in

    > Yes that's right DB, I'm Lowdes. Jeez, no wonder you're unemployed.
    >
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Wow Lowdes, I didn't think you had it in you to post in here again. I
    >> figured our latest bout was good enough to keep you away for a lot
    >> longer than just a month.
    >>
    >> A hearty f**k off to you.
    >>
    >> --
    >> BD
    >>
    >> "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Jeez, I get a waste of time call out, so as I'm in here, I thought
    >>> I'd mosey on over and check out the latest crap posted by the MCNGP
    >>> jerks.
    >>>
    >>> Apart from the nauseating spurge coming from DB, It's all quite!
    >>> Surely there can't be that many grotto's without Santas' this year
    >>> that they'd need to stoop so low as to employ the MCNGP members?
    >>>
    >>> Ho, Ho. Ho, Ho

    This is going to be fun. Continue if you must. I live on your street.
    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    to rush you! I am going to call the police, and then, you're going to
    go to jail.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Dec 7, 2006
  13. Stan

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Where are all the MCNGP

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Yes that's right DB, I'm Lowdes. Jeez, no wonder you're unemployed.

    Yes, that's right, I'm unemployed. Your mother pays for my $40K truck and my
    3000 sq. ft. house, and all of my other daily expenses. She just loves it
    when I pay her for all the money she gives me. Wink, Wink, Nudge Nudge, a
    wink's as good as a nudge if you ask me.

    Hahaha...Stowdes....you're a moron.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 7, 2006