    Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now, errors,
    software not running as it should etc.

    thanx

    AFK, Dec 17, 2004

  2. AFK

    Stevo Guest

    Re: Whats the best memory in your experience?

    AFK wrote:
    > Looking to get some 2700 DDR RAM, not sure if I should go for Corsair,
    > crucial or kingston.
    > Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now,
    > errors, software not running as it should etc.
    >
    > thanx

    Nothing is OT here...

    GeIL, Corsair, Kingston/Kingmax.... would be my prefered order..

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    Stevo, Dec 17, 2004

  3. My best memory was when I had to referee an all-night sorority pillow fight.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 17, 2004
  4. AFK

    Lookout Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:40:16 GMT, "AFK" <>
    wrote:

    >Looking to get some 2700 DDR RAM, not sure if I should go for Corsair,
    >crucial or kingston.
    >Got some generic ones at the moment, paying the price for it now, errors,
    >software not running as it should etc.
    >
    >thanx

    The first time I a girl finished a blow job

    Lookout, Dec 17, 2004