OT: What you're missin' if'n you ain't readin' microsoft.public.msagent

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. "Save The Luthorcorp Agent Newsgroup Theme Song"
    By Microcephalic S. Bob

    When the world at large has got us dAOOOWn
    Hop on the net and we... fool arOWWWWnd
    Luthorcorp.public.msagent is our home tAOWWN
    Ask about compiling a talking CLOUWWWN

    I'm just a guy justa lookin for a job
    Makin talking furniture and singing door knobs
    For the time being I'm a scumbag and a slob
    I want a little head so I'm Microcephalic S. Bob

    Baby LeBoy with the permanent frOWWNNN
    Tryin to shut the newsgroup dAOOWWNN
    Ain't gonna happen cuz his nose is BROUUUWWWN
    Baby Leboy, stick your head in the toilet and DRAOWN

    Download a talking frog that just don't croak
    Here's Grandpa Jim with a few new jokes
    Dave and Tom H are our favorite blokes
    Call up ScottT and bum a few smokes

    All of those guys from MCGNP
    Ken and JaR and cuddly Frisbee(r)
    Weildin' their clue-by-fours continuously

    Tellin' Compu-Pikachu that he sucks
    Claims he's superior but he lacks the bucks
    Wants to kill us all but he's s--t out of luck
    Hope they haul him off in a garbage truck

    I think I spotted Microsoft over there...
    Give us SAPI 5 support man, it's not fair
    Merlin's Beard sayin "Why do you care?"
    You're cheap, fat, and lazy, ya damn billionaire

    While Baby LeBoy is the source of our laughter
    Every day we call them all bastards
    We'll turn this group into a disaster
    Today, tomorrow, and the day after...

    And the day after...
    And the day after...
    And the day after...
    And the day after...
    And the day after...
    And the day after...

    --
    Fris "Sung by Remy and the C-P's" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    <<<Anthem snipped>>>
    > And the day after...
    > And the day after...
    > And the day after...

    Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95E37262EC8A1plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > <<<Anthem snipped>>>
    >> And the day after...
    >> And the day after...
    >> And the day after...
    >>

    > Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

    you beat me to it!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > <<<Anthem snipped>>>
    >> And the day after...
    >> And the day after...
    >> And the day after...
    >>

    > Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

    I just hope I'm not in that 80 percent group. I don't want C-P to smite me
    down.

    Doom, Jan 19, 2005