    MCNGP #51
    -- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
    -- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 26, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    A couple more:

    (1) Reuters reported in August that a man was killed in his workshop on the
    outskirts of Rio de Janeiro when he tried to open a rocket-propelled grenade
    (probably to recover scrap metal) with a sledgehammer.
    --
    Hahaha.....RPG.....Hahaha....Sledgehammer.....Hahaha.... Two words that should
    probably never be used in the same sentence together.

    (2) And two days before that, in the Indiana town of Brazil (near Terre Haute),
    a 31-year-old man was accidentally killed in the explosion of the pipe bomb he
    was carrying (probably to be used to help him catch fish in Birch Creek).
    [Reuters, 8-9-06] [WRTV (Indianapolis), 8-6-06]
    --
    Has Brazil not harnessed the fishing pole technology yet?

    --
    BD
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 26, 2006

  3. BD [MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    > Has Brazil not harnessed the fishing pole technology yet?

    Fishing with dynamite IS high tech. We do it in the South all
    the time. Faster than a fishing pole, and stuns the heck
    outta them gators.
    kpg, Sep 26, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Xns984A96F6E5409ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
    >> Has Brazil not harnessed the fishing pole technology yet?

    > Fishing with dynamite IS high tech. We do it in the South all
    > the time. Faster than a fishing pole, and stuns the heck
    > outta them gators.

    When was the last time an americun blew himself up with it though (while sober,
    of course)?

    --
    BuyDynomite
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 26, 2006