OT: What makes Tron2003 tick

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. An ultra scientific look at what makes Tron2003 tick:

    | \ \ | |/ /
    | |\ `' ' /
    | ;'gayorta / , homonary
    | ; _, | / / , arteries
    inferior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' , vagina cava
    simplex | `, `-._ _,-'_
    |,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, homonary
    ,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
    ; `./ /`, \-'
    | right / | ;\ |\
    |gaytrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
    | \ \ ` `,
    ` __ ` \ left ;,
    \ ,' ` \, retardricle
    \_( ;, ;;
    | \ `;, ;;
    inferior | |`. `;;, ;' vagina cava
    complex | | `-. ;;;;,;'
    | | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
    gayorta

    --
    Fris "Best if viewed with fixed size font" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Tron2003 Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    O wow I feel the pressure now! Frisbee is turning up the heat! Check out
    the Ultimate Frisbee Club Frisbee is a member of! www.layoutdiscs.org/
    You sure are a special on Fribee and I am sure all the members feel the
    same!

    Tron2003, Jul 20, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Tron2003 Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    You sure are a special one Frisbee and I am sure all the members feel the
    same!

    have to make correction in my spelling

    Tron2003, Jul 20, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    No kidding.....only dick puffers and carpet munchers know about sites like
    that.
    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >
    > He is a troll, and people keep feeding him.

    But he's a -FUN- troll.

    --
    Fris "And we have extra food anyway" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 21, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    we'd be lost without trolls
    they provide a service, they ensure that the place isn't stuffed up with
    people talking about computers...

    billyw, Jul 21, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    so which is fris?

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    He didn't know about the site did he? GayTron2003 is that one that posted
    the link. Not Fris!!

    Gary - US, Jul 21, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    he probably helped in the design. see, fris, is a huge frisbee golf
    enthusiast

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2003
  10. Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    > he probably helped in the design. see, fris, is a huge frisbee golf
    > enthusiast

    Frisbee (disc) Golf <> Ultimate Frisbee

    --
    Fris "You actually have to be in SHAPE for Ultimate" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 21, 2003
  11. Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    >Frisbee (disc) Golf <> Ultimate Frisbee
    >

    >--
    >Fris "You actually have to be in SHAPE for Ultimate" bee®

    MCNGP #13

    >http://www.mcngp.tk
    >The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    So what shape are you?
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 21, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    i refuse to sit here and be called a cigarette.
    your suggestion is totally absurd.

    "Tron2003" <> wrote in message
    > Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
    >
    > Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
    > clubs you all belong to just by using google. Blows your mind just like

    how

    billyw, Jul 22, 2003
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    Oh damn...that's right. Hell he may even be the closet web
    master.......damn......

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    What is google?

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  15. Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    "Tron2003" <> wrote in message
    > Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
    >
    > Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
    > clubs you all belong to just by using google.

    If you had only Googled Google Groups, you'd find the ONE club that I belong
    to, as I've posted a link to it at least once. Pic included.

    Hard Disc Drivers
    http://www.med.ufl.edu/anatomy/todd/discgolf.html

    --
    Fris "Uh huhuhuh I said hard" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 22, 2003
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    round?

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:032901c34fd4$d06b2650$...

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2003
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    what is your club? nambla?

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2003
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Tron2003 Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    Ahh shit the site has been moved. To bad cause they was great pics of
    keyboard. But don't worry Keyboard http://findithere.org/gay-cowboys.html
    I'm sure you can have pleasure with this site. I mean honestly we don't
    really need cowboys anymore like the old days. You cowboys just like to
    live out your fantasies so this site is dedicated to you my gay cowboy
    friend. Thanks for the plug for my new tv show !!

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0e3801c35075$97f7eff0$...

    Tron2003, Jul 22, 2003
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    "hard disc" club? Isn't that kinda gay Fris? Hmmmmmmmm.....

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: What makes Tron2003 tick

    He be hittin' it with a Snap Z every week! Gay bastage!

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003