    not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP. What's
    that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's now.

    - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.

    Neil, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    I also am a PMP.

    Briscobar, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I also am a PMP.

    Who you pimpin' for?

    - Gun Fighting Rule: The faster you finish a gun fight, the less you will
    get shot.

    Neil, Feb 1, 2008
  4. So, we should then refer to you as the PMP Master?

    Mostly Gizzards, Feb 1, 2008
  5. Neil

    kpg* Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > I have my PMP.

    So you've got a Portable Media Player.

    Yeah, like that's gonna get you a job.

    kpg*, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:39:58 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an exam, but
    >not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP. What's
    >that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's now.

    Yeah well P155 off cus this group is for ms certs.
    Take ur poser certs elsewhere.
    We really value our MS certs here.
    Feckin cheek of these fags.
    Pussy Meow Pussy.
    Whatever certs you have, Shove em up ur skinny feckin arse.
    Then pull em out.
    Congrats they are now worth more than any feckin gay MS cert.

    PAJ, Feb 1, 2008
  7. Has anybody tried connecting this $%^# to rowdy yet?

    --
    Tossed Salad Man

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 1, 2008
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mostly Gizzards" <> say in

    > So, we should then refer to you as the PMP Master?

    After my degree, sure....

    - Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

    Neil, Feb 2, 2008
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg*" <> say in

    > So you've got a Portable Media Player.
    >
    > Yeah, like that's gonna get you a job.

    YOU KNOW IT! I'm an iPod, baby...

    - An electrical engineer deals with current events.

    Neil, Feb 2, 2008
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear PAJ <> say in

    > Yeah well P155 off cus this group is for ms certs.
    > Take ur poser certs elsewhere.
    > We really value our MS certs here.
    > Feckin cheek of these fags.
    > Pussy Meow Pussy.
    > Whatever certs you have, Shove em up ur skinny feckin arse.
    > Then pull em out.
    > Congrats they are now worth more than any feckin gay MS cert.

    aawwwww, you sound bitter? How many MS certs do you have?

    - I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer. --Homer
    Simpson

    Neil, Feb 2, 2008
  11. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an exam, but
    > not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP. What's
    > that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's now.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.

    So how difficult are 60 PDUs to complete in 3 years?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 2, 2008
  12. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message

    > Has anybody tried connecting this $%^# to rowdy yet?
    >
    > --
    > Tossed Salad Man
    >
    > "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:39:58 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an exam, but
    > >>not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP. What's
    > >>that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's now.

    > > Yeah well P155 off cus this group is for ms certs.
    > > Take ur poser certs elsewhere.
    > > We really value our MS certs here.
    > > Feckin cheek of these fags.
    > > Pussy Meow Pussy.
    > > Whatever certs you have, Shove em up ur skinny feckin arse.
    > > Then pull em out.
    > > Congrats they are now worth more than any feckin gay MS cert.

    <cue JAWS theme>

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 2, 2008
  13. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:#hEH1UTZIHA.1132
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > So how difficult are 60 PDUs to complete in 3 years?

    um, 20 a year, not bad...

    Seriously, depends on how agressive you are. Each PDU is about 1 hour, so
    if you go to a couple of 1 week courses, they're a breeze. You can also
    get PDUs for voluteering, writing articles, and a bunch of other things.
    I am a real self-paced training junkie and I might wind up doing all 60
    this year if I'm not careful.

    - "We're off to Scotland," said Tom clandestinely.

    Neil, Feb 2, 2008
  14. Neil

    LRM Guest

    > Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an exam,
    > but
    > not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP. What's
    > that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's now.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.

    I'm going other way round, I'm going to finish my masters in 4 weeks, MPM
    then maybe (yawn) get my PMI. hmmm or maybe I'll just start a new career.

    Congrats dude!

    LRM, Feb 2, 2008
  15. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:46:36 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote:

    >aawwwww, you sound bitter? How many MS certs do you have?

    Guess I must have been. I don't recall making the post but guess I must
    have. Sorry but I was extremely drunk yesterday after receiving some bad
    news. Congrats on whatever you achieved.

    PAJ, Feb 2, 2008
  16. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:38:47 -0600, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    <> wrote:

    >Has anybody tried connecting this $%^# to rowdy yet?

    Normally I would not let an attack on me go unanswered.
    As I was out of order with my post I thought I would let this one go.

    ?? Errr on the other hand I suck up to no man.
    Do you always need someone else to fight your battles?

    PAJ, Feb 2, 2008
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    >> Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an
    >> exam, but
    >> not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP.
    >> What's that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's
    >> now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    >> Triple X
    >>
    >> - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.

    > I'm going other way round, I'm going to finish my masters in 4 weeks,
    > MPM then maybe (yawn) get my PMI. hmmm or maybe I'll just start a new
    > career.
    >
    > Congrats dude!

    mercy buckets. Good luck with the Masters. If you go for the PMP, blow
    the bucks on the PMI Membership. saves you a bit on the exam, but also
    gives you an excuse to get out of the house - chapter meetings.

    - If you play a game it's fun. If you work at it it's golf.

    Neil, Feb 3, 2008
  18. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear PAJ <> say in

    > Do you always need someone else to fight your battles?

    yes, I get Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick people in the face. In your
    case, I will have him smile at you.

    - My other tagline is a Porsche.

    Neil, Feb 3, 2008
  19. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:03:11 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote:

    >did you hear PAJ <> say in
    >
    >> Do you always need someone else to fight your battles?

    >yes, I get Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick people in the face. In your
    >case, I will have him smile at you.

    a toothless smile

    PAJ, Feb 3, 2008
  20. Neil

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Now this would be seriously off topic for this group. I passed an
    >>> exam, but
    >>> not an MS one, and decided to brag about it here. I have my PMP.
    >>> What's that, you ask? Google it you a$$. I'm gonna go get my Master's
    >>> now.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    >>> Triple X
    >>>
    >>> - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.

    >> I'm going other way round, I'm going to finish my masters in 4 weeks,
    >> MPM then maybe (yawn) get my PMI. hmmm or maybe I'll just start a new
    >> career.
    >>
    >> Congrats dude!
    >>

    > mercy buckets. Good luck with the Masters. If you go for the PMP, blow
    > the bucks on the PMI Membership. saves you a bit on the exam, but also
    > gives you an excuse to get out of the house - chapter meetings.

    Oh joy another meeting... Oh! wait maybe you'll be there, nudge nudge wink
    wink...

    LRM, Feb 4, 2008