OT: What day is it today?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    In news:Xns962B884E7CBEDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > http://www.google.com/googlegulp/

    This is why Google is the best thing in the world. Ever. It's better than
    pet rocks, it's better than scramby eggs. It's better than erasable pens.
    It's better than General Relativity. And it's even better than Jesus. YMMV.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.
    Briscobar, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    > Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    >
    > Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    > Or don't.

    That might be a bit tricky right now

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in

    > That might be a bit tricky right now

    HEY?!?! WHA' HAPPEN'D?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - MAFIA.SYS Not Found -- Program Not Executed.
    Neil, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    > did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in
    >
    > > That might be a bit tricky right now

    > HEY?!?! WHA' HAPPEN'D?
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - MAFIA.SYS Not Found -- Program Not Executed.

    I am hoping that it is a rather elaborate prank. The other possibilities
    are somewhat disturbing

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Apr 1, 2005
  6. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    In news:,
    LnkWizard <> rambled:

    > I am hoping that it is a rather elaborate prank. The other
    > possibilities are somewhat disturbing

    It better be a prank, because there definitely aren't any illegal documents
    there, like the warez, cracks, and everything else mentioned in my sig.

    PING: TGP!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.
    Briscobar, Apr 1, 2005
  7. Re: What day is it today?

    Briscobar wrote:
    > In news:,
    > LnkWizard <> rambled:
    >>
    >> I am hoping that it is a rather elaborate prank. The other
    >> possibilities are somewhat disturbing

    > It better be a prank, because there definitely aren't any illegal
    > documents there, like the warez, cracks, and everything else
    > mentioned in my sig.
    >
    > PING: TGP!

    When you go to the home page of that redirect, it's just blank, but the
    title bar shows today's date.

    Maybe this is TGP's idea of an April Fool's joke.

    --
    Fris "Sloop Lirpa" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 1, 2005
  8. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    In news:,
    Briscobar <> rambled:
    > In news:Xns962B884E7CBEDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/googlegulp/

    > This is why Google is the best thing in the world. Ever. It's better
    > than pet rocks, it's better than scramby eggs. It's better than
    > erasable pens. It's better than General Relativity. And it's even
    > better than Jesus. YMMV.

    http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/business_news/41955.html

    Another example of why Google is more awesome than everything, even me.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Apr 1, 2005
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > Maybe this is TGP's idea of an April Fool's joke.

    as noted by CatWalker, his MSN Display name would indicate an april fool
    joke

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Programming is like sex: one mistake and you support it for life.
    Neil, Apr 1, 2005
  10. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: What day is it today?

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> Maybe this is TGP's idea of an April Fool's joke.

    > as noted by CatWalker, his MSN Display name would indicate an april
    > fool joke

    Who's close enough to go smack him!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it
    would deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Apr 2, 2005