    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I got everything but the part after "Now listen closely..."

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Re: well looky here

    news:Xns96F3B01513DD0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > in my inbox
    >
    > "The Windows Beta Team announces the availability of Windows Vista, Build
    > 5231, on Microsoft Connect. "
    >
    > DANGIT I don't have the disk space for the image. frasin rasin betas...

    Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n. Then
    you'll have 90% of your drive space freed up.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: well looky here

    >Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n.

    over my dead body.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Re: well looky here

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n.

    > over my dead body.

    ok. Drag the 'Delete Pr0n' shortcut to the 'RecyKline Sphere Bin'.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Re: well looky here

    Neil...don't post that stuff on the NG

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 19, 2005
  6. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    Re: well looky here

    "Microcephalic S. Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    > Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n.

    Blasphemy heretic! Burn him at the stake!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCNGP 48

    MitchS, Oct 19, 2005
  7. Re: well looky here

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Microcephalic S. Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >> Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n.

    > Blasphemy heretic! Burn him at the stake!

    Dude, you just don't get it... I'm doing him a FAVOR...

    You see....

    If you delete your OLD Pr0n....
    you can download ALL NEW pr0n.

    That old pr0n is tired and worn out anyway.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: well looky here

    did you hear "Microcephalic S. Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say
    in news::

    > Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n. Then
    > you'll have 90% of your drive space freed up.

    90%, HA! it will free up more than that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Adam's Rib: The original bone of contention.

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: well looky here

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Neil...don't post that stuff on the NG

    DOH!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Common sense isn't.

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  10. Re: well looky here

    oh Homer........

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 19, 2005
  11. Neil

    > oh Homer........

    there are days I'm such a jameshole

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A person that cannot BBS becomes EX-communicated.

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  12. Re: well looky here

    that would be a neat feature...

    --
    hd troll

    =?Utf-8?B?aGQgdHJvbGw=?=, Oct 20, 2005
  13. Neil

    Ben Smith Guest

    Re: well looky here

    In article <>, "Microcephalic S.
    Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> says...

    > > in my inbox
    > >
    > > "The Windows Beta Team announces the availability of Windows Vista, Build
    > > 5231, on Microsoft Connect. "
    > >
    > > DANGIT I don't have the disk space for the image. frasin rasin betas...

    > Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n. Then
    > you'll have 90% of your drive space freed up.

    Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although it
    may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244. The
    feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the button
    in IE.

    Ben Smith, Oct 20, 2005
  14. Neil

    Ben Smith Guest

    Re: well looky here

    In article <>,
    says...
    > that would be a neat feature...

    In the good 'ole days we called this the "Boss key."

    Ben Smith, Oct 20, 2005
  15. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: well looky here

    Ben Smith <> rambled:

    > Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although
    > it may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244. The
    > feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the
    > button in IE.

    Long time coming. I mean, not that I have anything to hide, heh.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

    Briscobar, Oct 20, 2005
  16. Re: well looky here

    any chance it could do a hard drive scrub too. just to make sure. dont want
    the feds lookin' at my pr0n collection.

    Hey you could also hook the feature up to some softa life checking data key,
    that way if you die all the pr0n disappears too, so nobody'll ever known you
    where a pervy SOB.

    --
    hd troll

    =?Utf-8?B?aGQgdHJvbGw=?=, Oct 20, 2005
  17. Neil

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Re: well looky here

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, "Microcephalic S.
    > Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> says...
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > in my inbox
    >> >
    >> > "The Windows Beta Team announces the availability of Windows Vista,
    >> > Build
    >> > 5231, on Microsoft Connect. "
    >> >
    >> > DANGIT I don't have the disk space for the image. frasin rasin betas...

    >> Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n. Then
    >> you'll have 90% of your drive space freed up.
    >>

    > Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although it
    > may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244. The
    > feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the button
    > in IE.

    MY GOD NO, MAN, YOU'LL PUT THOUSANDS OF SPAMMERS OUT OF BUSINESS!

    Wait... that's a good thing.

    Nevermind.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 20, 2005
  18. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    Re: well looky here

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message

    > Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although it
    > may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244. The
    > feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the button
    > in IE.

    Is it an all or nothin delete or does it filter and only delete the
    embarassing, less than legal, homewrecking stuff.

    --
    Mitch "ain't givin it all up!" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Oct 20, 2005
  19. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Re: well looky here

    MitchS <m remove this > said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175340.htm (10/20/2005
    > 10:59:47 AM) # "Ben Smith" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >
    >> Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although
    >> it may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244.
    >> The feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the
    >> button in IE.

    > Is it an all or nothin delete or does it filter and only delete the
    > embarassing, less than legal, homewrecking stuff.

    Remember, this is MS.

    I doesn't actually delete anything, it just moves it to a location
    you don't know about.

    kpg

    kpg, Oct 20, 2005
  20. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: well looky here

    but it can be turned off right?

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 05:14:53 -0700, Ben Smith
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, "Microcephalic S.
    >Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> says...
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > in my inbox
    >> >
    >> > "The Windows Beta Team announces the availability of Windows Vista, Build
    >> > 5231, on Microsoft Connect. "
    >> >
    >> > DANGIT I don't have the disk space for the image. frasin rasin betas...

    >> Easily solved. Click the Delete Pr0n button and delete your pr0n. Then
    >> you'll have 90% of your drive space freed up.
    >>

    >Strangely enough, I do believe that this feature is in 5231, although it
    >may have been added to a later build, it is definitely on 5244. The
    >feature is to erase all browsing artifacts through a click of the button
    >in IE.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2005