    Go Esks GO, they are hopefully going to win the 93 Grey Cup on sunday :)
    www.esks.ca

    Go Oilers GO, they are going to beat down the calgary flames tonight.

    James, Nov 25, 2005

  2. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:uJtjyGe8FHA.1416
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Go Esks GO, they are hopefully going to win the 93 Grey Cup on sunday

    :)
    > www.esks.ca
    >
    > Go Oilers GO, they are going to beat down the calgary flames tonight.

    jeez, you live in Edmunchuck or just wish you did? yer such a jameshole
    at times...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Life is ablaze, and you're right there in the flames.

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    Yup, city of Champions...I think they named it after me.

    James, Nov 25, 2005
  4. James

    JaR Guest

    > jeez, you live in Edmunchuck or just wish you did? yer such a jameshole
    > at times...

    Ah, Admonchuck. I remember the four lovely seasons there: Winter,
    FsckingcoldWinter, Whollyshitewillthiswinterneverend?, and Mosquitos.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 25, 2005
  5. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Ah, Admonchuck. I remember the four lovely seasons there: Winter,
    > FsckingcoldWinter, Whollyshitewillthiswinterneverend?, and Mosquitos.

    you are also descibing Winterpeg. For Toronto add Construction as a season.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I left my tart in Aunt Fran's Crisco...

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005
  6. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:eSNNule8FHA.2552
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Yup, city of Champions...I think they named it after me.

    Edmonhole?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I hate to repeat gossip, so I'll only say this once...

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005
  7. James

    James Guest

    yeah its been between plus 15-18 (59-65F) so far this november...still no
    winter, still no snow, and no misquitos....although that is set to change
    next week.
    Kind of annoying I just bought a set of winter tires, and it looks like, yet
    again, we aren't going to get any snow this year.
    Brown Christmas's just don't feel right....

    James, Nov 25, 2005
  8. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > did you hear "James" <> say in news:eSNNule8FHA.2552
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Yup, city of Champions...I think they named it after me.
    >>

    > Edmonhole?

    oh, and just ignore me, I'm bitter the argos are out...

    (but the leafs are doing slightly better than the grease monkeys)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What are you doing?!? The message is over. GO AWAY!

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005
  9. James

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > oh, and just ignore me, I'm bitter the argos are out...
    >
    > (but the leafs are doing slightly better than the grease monkeys)

    Problem is real football is done and nobody on an average salary can afford
    Leaf tickets. Heck, its cheaper to go to Buffalo and see a game there. So
    we're going to the (Kitchener) Rangers/Bulls game tonight.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 25, 2005
  10. James

    James Guest

    how much do leafs tickets go for?

    I beleive the cheapest oilers tickets start at around $30 now

    James, Nov 25, 2005
  11. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >> oh, and just ignore me, I'm bitter the argos are out...
    >>
    >> (but the leafs are doing slightly better than the grease monkeys)

    > Problem is real football is done and nobody on an average salary can
    > afford Leaf tickets. Heck, its cheaper to go to Buffalo and see a game
    > there. So we're going to the (Kitchener) Rangers/Bulls game tonight.

    sadly, once the OHL left town the best we can hope for in town is a
    junior B team ("Canucks", yeah there's not an over used name of a
    Canadian hockey team). But there is always TV...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Who is General Failure and why is he reading my drive?

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005
  12. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:#YyGx4f8FHA.2364
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > how much do leafs tickets go for?
    >
    > I beleive the cheapest oilers tickets start at around $30 now

    theoretically, the low end tickets go for $24, but since every game will be
    sold out till the sun goes supernova, they will be scalped for over 150.
    top price tickets are in the 350 range anyway and even those will be sold
    out. batteries for the remote are less than $5, so I'm good...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Try to get back on topic," he said moderately.

    Neil, Nov 25, 2005
  13. James

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in
    >
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >>> oh, and just ignore me, I'm bitter the argos are out...
    >>>
    >>> (but the leafs are doing slightly better than the grease monkeys)

    >> Problem is real football is done and nobody on an average salary can
    >> afford Leaf tickets. Heck, its cheaper to go to Buffalo and see a game
    >> there. So we're going to the (Kitchener) Rangers/Bulls game tonight.

    > sadly, once the OHL left town the best we can hope for in town is a
    > junior B team ("Canucks", yeah there's not an over used name of a
    > Canadian hockey team). But there is always TV...

    I'm planning to go to my first Bundesliga game sometime in the
    not-too-distant future. Go Borussia Dortmund!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 26, 2005
  14. James

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> jeez, you live in Edmunchuck or just wish you did? yer such a jameshole
    >> at times...

    > Ah, Admonchuck. I remember the four lovely seasons there: Winter,
    > FsckingcoldWinter, Whollyshitewillthiswinterneverend?, and Mosquitos.

    Dortmund got about 7" snow last night, which is more than we've gotten in
    the last 3 years combined! Traffic was totally ratfscked..there was a 50km
    long traffic jam on one of the Autobahns. The Netherlands got smacked too.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 26, 2005
  15. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 26, 2005 at 3:41pm "Mike T." blathered:

    > 50km

    I'm sorry sir, this is a Microsoft newsgroup.

    As you may well know, Microsoft is located in the United States. And since we
    Americans we're either too fat, lazy, or stupid to adopt the metric system
    when the rest of the civilized world did so, please refrain from using these
    references in further posts. The correct response would be "31.068560 miles".

    Thank you, and please visit us again.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 27, 2005
  16. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Nov 26, 2005 at 3:41pm "Mike T." blathered:
    >
    >> 50km

    > I'm sorry sir, this is a Microsoft newsgroup.

    We interrupt this "THIS THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC FOR THIS FORUM" message to
    return you to our originally scheduled off-topic Weekend Sports thread!

    Gator Basketball:

    Last night, Florida beat Florida State 74-68, after trailing 10-0, and 21-4
    in the first half. Dang these kids are GOOD!

    Gator Football:

    Tonight, Florida BEAT THE CRAP out of Florida State 34-7.

    Whoop! It's GREAT to be a FLORIDA GATOR

    Frisbee®, Nov 27, 2005
  17. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 26, 2005 at 9:36pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > It's GREAT to be a FLORIDA GATOR

    But I'm not. Does that mean it SUCKS for me?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 27, 2005
  18. James

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 26, 2005 at 9:36pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> It's GREAT to be a FLORIDA GATOR

    > But I'm not. Does that mean it SUCKS for me?

    not if you get your self some of these:
    http://www.overclockersclub.com/?read=8316618

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 27, 2005
  19. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Nov 26, 2005 at 9:36pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>
    >>> It's GREAT to be a FLORIDA GATOR

    >> But I'm not. Does that mean it SUCKS for me?
    >>

    > not if you get your self some of these:
    > http://www.overclockersclub.com/?read=8316618

    Ok. Self-chilling, you're halfway there. Now, where's the self-refilling
    beer can?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  20. James

    LRM Guest

    "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Nov 26, 2005 at 9:36pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    >>> But I'm not. Does that mean it SUCKS for me?
    >>>

    >> not if you get your self some of these:
    >> http://www.overclockersclub.com/?read=8316618

    > Ok. Self-chilling, you're halfway there. Now, where's the self-refilling
    > beer can?

    Meet me half way on this, I got you this far.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 27, 2005