    JoJo might step on a cactus."

    "Why didn't you just pick JoJo up and carry him, Daddy?"

    Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.
    Frisbee®, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news::

    > Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.

    there is nothing common about common sense

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Madness takes its toll...make sure you have exact change.
    Neil, Sep 13, 2006

  3. > Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.

    Clear the Inherit from parent the permission entries that apply to child
    objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here check box. Then
    you can make changes to the permissions or remove any common sense from the
    Permissions list. However, the object will no longer inherit permissions from
    mother.

    Are you still outside.

    --
    don't take it seriously. just kidding