  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    > Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    No, just working.

    Jtyc, Dec 27, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    > No, just working.

    Not according to your web cam.

    Nice dress, by the way.

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:00:55 -0500, "Frisbee®"
    <> wrote:

    >Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    Well I'm studying. Or I will be when I finish replacing the hdd in my
    test server that died over the hols!
    The its gonna be another call to MS to try and get them to reactivate
    this demo copy of server 2003 when rebuilt.

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 27, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    > Nice dress, by the way.

    Wrong day. It's slacks and a tie today.

    Jtyc, Dec 27, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    Talkin' with recruiters. Posted my resume over the holidays and had 7 calls
    today. Fishin' is good. Thinking about moving south. Too cold up here.

    CBIC, Dec 27, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    PajaP Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:11:07 -0500, "Frisbee®"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    >> No, just working.

    >Not according to your web cam.
    >
    >Nice dress, by the way.

    Perv.

    PajaP, Dec 27, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    always get new ones, but keep playin with the old one

    Consultant, Dec 27, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:19:43 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Talkin' with recruiters. Posted my resume over the holidays and had 7 calls
    > today. Fishin' is good. Thinking about moving south. Too cold up here.

    Whahoppen with the trip to Pune, etc?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 27, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Playing with all y'all's new toys or somethin'?

    Sorry ol fris ol pal, got a garmin been out playin' with it.

    LRM, Dec 28, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:19:43 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Talkin' with recruiters. Posted my resume over the holidays and had 7
    >> calls
    >> today. Fishin' is good. Thinking about moving south. Too cold up here.

    > Whahoppen with the trip to Pune, etc?

    Trip is still on. Just planning for the future.

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Dragon Without Wings" <> wrote in message

    > Sending out my resume. Fishin' is darn good with this kind of weather.
    > Thinking about moving north. Too much water down here (New Orleans)

    Just don't go too far north. Ice fishing is not as much fun as open water
    fishing.

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > "CBIC" wrote:
    >

    >> Just don't go too far north. Ice fishing is not as much fun as open water
    >> fishing.
    >>

    > Thinking about moving to Dallas. Does anyone know about the IT job market
    > up
    > there? Plus, where is a good place to live in Dallas? Just don't want to
    > end
    > up in some place like N.O. where people are killing each other every
    > single
    > day. I really appreciate your input.

    I can't help you. Don't know anything about DFW except that I hate their
    football team and their hockey team.

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:OfUB9ioKHHA.3552
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Subject: Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?
    > From: "CBIC" <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:19:43 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> Talkin' with recruiters. Posted my resume over the holidays and had

    7
    >>> calls
    >>> today. Fishin' is good. Thinking about moving south. Too cold up

    here.

    >> Whahoppen with the trip to Pune, etc?
    >>

    > Trip is still on. Just planning for the future.

    1.51 Gigawatts!!?!

    TurkReno, Dec 28, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    > 1.51 Gigawatts!!?!

    1.21 gigawatts

    duh.

    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:32:21 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> 1.51 Gigawatts!!?!

    > 1.21 gigawatts

    Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy plutonium.

    > duh.

    Yup.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 28, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    > Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy plutonium.

    That's heavy man.

    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Where-in-the-heck-is-everybody?

    On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:33:09 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy plutonium.

    > That's heavy man.

    Far out.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 28, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:32:21 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> 1.51 Gigawatts!!?!

    >> 1.21 gigawatts
    >>

    > Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy plutonium.

    That's why you gotta get yourself a Mr. Fusion.

    Briscobar, Dec 28, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy plutonium.

    > That's heavy man.

    Why is everything heavy? Is there something wrong with Earth's gravitational
    field?

    Briscobar, Dec 28, 2006