OT: Wednesday What The?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#LCY3SbaEHA.1840
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?CONTENT_ID=2365&page=content

    CBC....It's a Canadian thing

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?CONTENT_ID=2365&page=content
    >
    > "Shows the seismic effect on a leafy housing estate when nine naked men
    > come marching through, recruiting other men to join up..."

    Disturbing.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    sadly the film is british,,

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    billyw wrote:

    > sadly the film is british,,

    Well, that explains it.

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    yup.. if it was american they would be extremely fat men.. with good teeth
    of course

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > if it was american they would be extremely fat men.. with good teeth
    > of course

    Damn skippy.

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    billyw wrote:

    > yup.. if it was american they would be extremely fat men.. with good teeth
    > of course

    If it was American, they'd be driving.

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    as in skippy the bush kangaroo

    ha!.. bet you have no idea what that classic tv moment was about...

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    true.. in large ugly suv's

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:eXkP1#daEHA.2576
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    http://www.memorabletv.com/skippy.htm

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    OMG! It's lassie, but with a kangaroo!

    ROFLMAO!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 14, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > as in skippy the bush kangaroo
    >
    > ha!.. bet you have no idea what that classic tv moment was about...

    I had Battlestar Galactica so poo poo on you.

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    this was well before BG...

    and i bet captain scarlet means nothing to you.. boy did you miss out

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:uATMZQfaEHA.1248
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > captain scarlet

    thunderbirds...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > this was well before BG...
    > and i bet captain scarlet means nothing to you.. boy did you miss out

    Dr. Who. Dr. WHO!!!

    wait... um..

    eh

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    are go

    billyw, Jul 15, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    yes doctor who was a classic... a prog of it's time.. meaning, it look shite
    now

    but cpt scarlett is timeless..
    and why can't airforce have angels.. thats all i ask

    billyw, Jul 15, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:#M8dsznaEHA.3792
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > are go
    >
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "billyw" <> wrote in news:uATMZQfaEHA.1248
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > captain scarlet

    >> thunderbirds...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum

    pantorum.

    the movie this summer wont be the same without the jiggly arm and leg
    movements of the marionettes...cripes I'm old.

    They did show in Canada, but I was younger then...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:#M8dsznaEHA.3792
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > are go
    >
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "billyw" <> wrote in news:uATMZQfaEHA.1248
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > captain scarlet

    >> thunderbirds...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum

    pantorum.

    oh, and I seem to remember the capt scarlet run too...
    (though not quite the same as thunderbirds)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004