    Frisbee® Guest

    This just in: Certguard ON THE WARPATH in alt.certification.mcse

    film at eleven.
    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Wednesday Warpath

    LOL....Yeah, I had a little fun with Moderator and Loyola last night.

    Bastigs need to stop their BS.

    Guest, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:18:43 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > This just in: Certguard ON THE WARPATH in alt.certification.mcse
    >
    > film at eleven.

    Ah, good. Time for somebody to start slamming their head against that
    particularly dense pair of walls again.

    Wonder what the new sockpuppet nyms will be this time?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    Remove hat to reply
    JaR, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> This just in: Certguard ON THE WARPATH in alt.certification.mcse
    >>
    >> film at eleven.

    >Ah, good. Time for somebody to start slamming their head against that
    >particularly dense pair of walls again.
    >
    >Wonder what the new sockpuppet nyms will be this time?

    i miss wong and cobol, wonder what happened to 'em.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> This just in: Certguard ON THE WARPATH in alt.certification.mcse
    >>>
    >>> film at eleven.

    >>Ah, good. Time for somebody to start slamming their head against that
    >>particularly dense pair of walls again.
    >>
    >>Wonder what the new sockpuppet nyms will be this time?

    > i miss wong and cobol, wonder what happened to 'em.

    They didn't happen to change their names to Moderator and Loyola, did they?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:35:35 +0000, cast into the ether:

    > i miss wong and cobol, wonder what happened to 'em.

    Darned to heck. Like all old socks.

    Plus I think enough complaints to Yahoo, Google and MS got 'em to at
    least morph a few times. Not sure LARTing their ISPs ever did any good.

    ISTR getting one of them booted off NTL once.

    Long ago.

    When I still cared.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 8, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> i miss wong and cobol, wonder what happened to 'em.
    >
    >Darned to heck. Like all old socks.
    >
    >Plus I think enough complaints to Yahoo, Google and MS got 'em to at
    >least morph a few times. Not sure LARTing their ISPs ever did any good.
    >
    >ISTR getting one of them booted off NTL once.
    >
    >Long ago.
    >
    >When I still cared.

    i still feel sorry for the donkey....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:49:18 -0600, cast into the ether:

    > They didn't happen to change their names to Moderator and Loyola, did they?

    With a couple of intermediate stops, yes. I can't even remember the others.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 8, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:57:50 +0000, cast into the ether:

    > i still feel sorry for the donkey....

    THAT POOR, POOR DONKEY!!!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 8, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:49:18 -0600, cast into the ether:
    >
    >> They didn't happen to change their names to Moderator and Loyola, did
    >> they?

    > With a couple of intermediate stops, yes. I can't even remember the
    > others.

    Who's got the program that cross references IPs in here? kpg, that's you,
    isn't it?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 9, 2006