OT: Wednesday Wacky

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Male Toilet Trainers

    "Six brand new and boxed table tennis balls. Just pop one of these into your
    toilet and it will provide target practice for the young (and older) male
    members of the family, resulting in an improvement of thier aim, and less
    mess for you to clean. The ball will not be flushed away and will
    automatically be cleaned every time the tiolet is flushed. Payment methods
    are: cash, cheque, postal order, pay-pal or bank transfer. (bacs) is my
    prefered method of payment. It is quick, easy, free and safe. All payment to
    be in GBP unless otherwise agreed"

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71284&item=5962126856&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

    http://tinyurl.com/6ujv5

    As a tournament-level table tennis player, I am frightened and confused {$1}

    --
    Fris "It's a raquet dammit, not a paddle" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 16, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > Male Toilet Trainers

    It's all in the marketing. Now the purchase has multiple uses!

    next come the Ginsu knives...

    --
    Neil "NOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?" MCNGP#30

    - I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

    Neil, Mar 16, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> Male Toilet Trainers

    > It's all in the marketing. Now the purchase has multiple uses!
    >
    > next come the Ginsu knives...

    BUT WAIT!

    Order now, and get a FREE rubber ducky!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2005
  4. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >>
    >>> Male Toilet Trainers

    >> It's all in the marketing. Now the purchase has multiple uses!
    >>
    >> next come the Ginsu knives...
    >>

    > BUT WAIT!
    >
    > Order now, and get a FREE rubber ducky!

    Is it possessed? If not, I don't want it.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 16, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    >>> It's all in the marketing. Now the purchase has multiple uses!
    >>>
    >>> next come the Ginsu knives...
    >>>

    >> BUT WAIT!
    >>
    >> Order now, and get a FREE rubber ducky!

    > Is it possessed? If not, I don't want it.

    NO, but for a limited time we are offering a grilled cheese sandwich with
    the imprint of the virgin Mary!

    --
    Neil "operators are standing by" MCNGP#30

    - DSZ speed 300 ha ha ha tee hee hee rz -ZZZZZZ

    Neil, Mar 16, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Mar 17, 2005
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns961B841B1E78Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> JaR wrote:
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    >>> opined:

    >>> BUT WAIT!
    >>>
    >>> Order now, and get a FREE rubber ducky!

    >> Is it possessed? If not, I don't want it.
    >>

    > NO, but for a limited time we are offering a grilled cheese sandwich
    > with the imprint of the virgin Mary!

    GoldenPalace.com wants a word with you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Dude, www.mcngp.com has pr0n!

    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2005
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4034787.stm

    > http://www.goldenpalaceevents.com/

    That's it. I'm quitting my job and will make my
    living selling rubber ducks and various artifacts
    with the image of the Virgin Mary on it. I will also
    sell advertising space on my children, my dog and
    my wife (now there's an idea).

    Did you know I have some dryer lint that looks
    like the Baby Jesus?

    Bidding starts at $10,000.

    kpg

    kpg, Mar 18, 2005
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:uCCjbq8KFHA.576
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I will also
    > sell on ...
    > my wife (now there's an idea).

    If she saw this you'd be recieving a smack. She'd be convinced that you
    meant her butt's as big as a billboard....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ogre Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > Did you know I have some dryer lint that looks
    > like the Baby Jesus?
    >
    > Bidding starts at $10,000.
    >
    > kpg

    My cat just puked up something that looks like the nativity scene.
    Should I sell it or charge admission?

    Ogre, Mar 18, 2005
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ogre <iamogreatgmaildotcom> say in news:OYdn4L9KFHA.436
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > My cat just puked up something that looks like the nativity scene.
    > Should I sell it or charge admission?

    no but if you can incase it in plastic so that it stays looking like the
    nativity, golden palace is sure to buy it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - In a battle between you and the world, back the world.

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005