OT: Wednesday Wacky

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, May 23, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Just for Catwalker...

    (Stolen from the college football newsgroup of all places)

    I R CLAWED AND DANGEROUS

    ,')
    ( (
    ) )
    / /
    / /
    ,-' `-.
    ,' \
    _ , _,-' ( )
    )`--/,) `. (
    / \ ( ) /
    6),6> ) \ )_/ /
    __(Y:. _,' ) /(((_/
    (((_^---'`._,-' / ```
    ''' ((( _.-'
    '''

    AND I WANT UR MOUSE

    Frisbee®, May 23, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > Just for Catwalker...
    >
    > (Stolen from the college football newsgroup of all places)
    >
    > I R CLAWED AND DANGEROUS
    >

    > ,')
    > ( (
    > ) )
    > / /
    > / /
    > ,-' `-.
    > ,' \
    > _ , _,-' ( )
    > )`--/,) `. (
    > / \ ( ) /
    > 6),6> ) \ )_/ /
    > __(Y:. _,' ) /(((_/
    > (((_^---'`._,-' / ```
    > ''' ((( _.-'
    > '''
    >

    > AND I WANT UR MOUSE

    You're right. I am dangerous.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 23, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Just for Catwalker...

    <snip>

    lolcats in ascii art? noooooooooooooo

    Briscobar, May 23, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Just for Catwalker...

    > <snip>
    >
    > lolcats in ascii art? noooooooooooooo

    Strangely, you seem to be familiar with this "lolcats."

    The original post in the football newsgroup had that as the subject header.
    Besides the obvious, what does it mean?

    Frisbee®, May 23, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:O7VwIYVnHHA.4772
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Just for Catwalker...
    >
    > (Stolen from the college football newsgroup of all places)
    >
    > I R CLAWED AND DANGEROUS
    >

    > ,')
    > ( (
    > ) )
    > / /
    > / /
    > ,-' `-.
    > ,' \
    > _ , _,-' ( )
    > )`--/,) `. (
    > / \ ( ) /
    > 6),6> ) \ )_/ /
    > __(Y:. _,' ) /(((_/
    > (((_^---'`._,-' / ```
    > ''' ((( _.-'
    > '''
    >

    > AND I WANT UR MOUSE

    Yeah, let's see EBCDIC do that!

    kpg, May 23, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    http://icanhascheezburger.com/

    Briscobar, May 24, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, May 24, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> http://icanhascheezburger.com/
    >>

    > That is some stupid sh1t right there.

    It's not MY website.

    Briscobar, May 24, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> http://icanhascheezburger.com/
    >>>

    >> That is some stupid sh1t right there.
    >>

    > It's not MY website.

    Sorry if you took my comment personally. It was directed at the site, not
    you.

    CBIC, May 24, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    CBIC piffled away vaguely:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    >>> That is some stupid sh1t right there.
    >>>

    >> It's not MY website.
    >>

    > Sorry if you took my comment personally. It was directed at the site, not
    > you.

    You're poking the wrong poster.

    catwalker63, May 24, 2007