    No, Othman, I'm not going to tell you how to find out.

    Neil! Get on the stick!

    Sheesh, even Stan The non-huMan is in the list!

    Frisbee®, Sep 6, 2006

  2. > GAAAAH!

    > Look who's the top poster so far this month!
    >
    > No, Othman, I'm not going to tell you how to find out.
    >
    > Neil! Get on the stick!
    >
    > Sheesh, even Stan The non-huMan is in the list!

    Of Course, Me and my team with boss BD ex-LRM

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 6, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:55:05 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > GAAAAH!
    >
    > Look who's the top poster so far this month!

    I am shocked and dismayed. But hey, it's only the 6th.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Sep 6, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:55:05 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >> GAAAAH!
    >>
    >> Look who's the top poster so far this month!

    > I am shocked and dismayed. But hey, it's only the 6th.

    But it's like a virus. It could overtake the InterNeil in a matter of
    months!

    SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!

    Frisbee®, Sep 6, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 6, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:u
    $:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:55:05 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> GAAAAH!
    >>>
    >>> Look who's the top poster so far this month!

    >> I am shocked and dismayed. But hey, it's only the 6th.

    > But it's like a virus. It could overtake the InterNeil in a matter of
    > months!
    >
    > SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!

    While I would like to help out, I am kind of busy (Interview for new job on
    Friday) so you will have to wait for eth weekend for me to catch up. I
    would try harder, but I would need to care first...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Do invisible cats drink evaporated milk?

    Neil, Sep 6, 2006