OT: Wednesday Wacky

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    LnkWizard2, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    LnkWizard2, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > Just for jtyc!
    >
    > http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/2971/
    >
    > SFW
    >
    > Personally, I think bread-teaser designed this commercial.

    An existential coffee drinker is never a safe thing. This sort of thing
    caused the Beatnics from the 50's to become extint.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    LRM, Jun 14, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Just for jtyc!
    >
    > http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/2971/
    >
    > SFW
    >
    > Personally, I think bread-teaser designed this commercial.

    Since it was JUST for Jtyc, I guess I can't call you a BASTIGE! for getting that
    song stuck in my head. So, I hope you have a Happy Morning...Happy
    Morning..........Happpppy Morning......

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  8. Re: Wednesday Wacky

    I'm speechless. And I feel an urge to stab my eyes out with a hot poker.
    Is this normal???

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  9. Re: Wednesday Wacky

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:eUhWEw6jGHA.1320
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/2971/

    nnnnnnggggg....

    The crap ya see when you're not packing a gun.

    Fris...if this earworm lasts more than a few more minutes....

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ePuT6T7jGHA.4368
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > This sort of thing
    > caused the Beatnics from the 50's to become extint.

    I'm too young to remember them....

    *runs*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I tried an internal modem, but it hurt when I walked.

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Just for jtyc!
    >
    > http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/2971/
    >
    > SFW
    >
    > Personally, I think bread-teaser designed this commercial.

    you will certainly burn in hell for this...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Laugh at your problems - everyone else is!

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    I am sorry but my overlords here in the People's Republic of California do
    not wish me to view that.

    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Fris...if this earworm lasts more than a few more minutes....

    You farging bastige! I just popped over to SC, and guess what was the first
    thing I found?

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >I am sorry but my overlords here in the People's Republic of California do
    >not wish me to view that.

    And you're always acting like California is a BAD place.

    You should write a nice thank you note to the overlords.

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006