OT: Wednesday Wacky Part Deux

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#5Z5Zn9jGHA.984
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.golamers.com/
    >
    > The official travel sponsor of the Anti-MCNGP

    Do they supply helmets, or does one have to bring one's own?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wacky Part Deux

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.golamers.com/

    Lamers Medical Transport? I'll bloody well stick to the local service thank
    you very much.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006