OT: Wednesday Wackiness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    So you all heard about AOL releasing its users search habits, right? Well,
    the fine folks over at the consumerist have pored through the logs, and User
    927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can find his full works
    here:

    http://consumerist.com/assets/resources/2006/08/user927.txt (no pics, but
    text is decidely NSFW)

    I was going to list some greatest hits, but I can't choose a favorite. He's
    like Michael Bolton - I celebrate his entire catalog.

    If I had to choose, I think the one that stands out and sums it up quite
    nicely is "testicle festival".

    HAND.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is too long to fit into a haiku.
    Briscobar, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    >>Did you see what Briscobar () graced us with in
    ehHMZE$?<<

    Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

    > http://consumerist.com/assets/resources/2006/08/user927.txt (no pics,
    > but text is decidely NSFW)

    They didn't include my pics? That's the best part.

    > I was going to list some greatest hits, but I can't choose a
    > favorite. He's like Michael Bolton - I celebrate his entire catalog.

    Um...yeah....I'm gonna....um...need you to come in on Saturday....okaay?

    > If I had to choose, I think the one that stands out and sums it up
    > quite nicely is "testicle festival".

    Is that NOT the one I posted about here in this froup on Thursday?

    > HAND.

    over FIST
    --
    B "always kidding" D
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    927 child incest 2006-03-26 15:45:54 1 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 15:49:27 8 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 15:49:27 2 http://
    927 www.incestsite.com 2006-03-26 15:54:11
    927 www.incestsite.com 2006-03-26 15:54:19
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:05:41 12 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:10:16 36 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:10:16 34 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 44 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 47 http://
    927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://

    WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!

    Sick Fu©k!

    --
    BD
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:14:04 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > User 927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can
    >> find his full works here:
    >>

    > Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

    You mean....YOU are User 927?

    I am shocked.

    And appalled!

    I had no idea you used AOL.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:14:04 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> User 927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can
    >>> find his full works here:
    >>>

    >> Oh cr@p....you weren't supposed to see this!!

    > You mean....YOU are User 927?
    >
    > I am shocked.
    >

    > And appalled!

    Haha...Suuure you are ;)

    > I had no idea you used AOL.

    Well, I NEVER!!!
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:18:16 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > 927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://
    >
    > WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!
    >
    > Sick Fu©k!

    Hmmm? And of course, reported anyone that searched for info on WMD!

    And anyone that searched for info on illegal drugs.

    Or machine guns!

    And I sure hope they report anyone that visits a Hezbollah web site.

    And Satanists!

    And Democrats! Don't forget those ghodless Democrats!

    See a tiny problem here?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:18:16 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> 927 child incest hentai 2006-03-26 16:13:39 51 http://
    >>
    >> WTF??? I sure hope they passed this info off to the authorities!!
    >>
    >> Sick Fu©k!

    > Hmmm? And of course, reported anyone that searched for info on WMD!
    >
    > And anyone that searched for info on illegal drugs.
    >
    > Or machine guns!
    >
    > And I sure hope they report anyone that visits a Hezbollah web site.
    >
    > And Satanists!
    >
    > And Democrats! Don't forget those ghodless Democrats!
    >

    > See a tiny problem here?

    I really don't want to get into the legalities of everything in the world
    here...obviously not everything can be monitored (but they are trying, aren't
    they?)...however, when it comes to children....the sumbit©h should have his nutz
    fried and served to him on a steel plate with a rusty fork.

    Anyone searching for WMDs, could be looking for a number of reasons...college
    research, what's going on in the political world, etc. Illegal Drugs aren't
    hurting anyone but the idiot that is using them, machine guns I do believe are
    monitored by the feds, but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:51:43 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

    Not legally. If you've got a Federal Class 1 license, you could buy one
    anywhere in the US.

    If you're talking about illegaly, then you prolly have a better chance of
    buying one in LA then anywhere else.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:51:43 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> but h3ll, I could drive to TX and but me one right now.

    > Not legally.

    Whachu talkin bout Willis? I can legally drive to TX...and I can prove it ;)

    > If you've got a Federal Class 1 license, you could buy
    > one anywhere in the US.

    Seriously though, I wouldn't be able to buy the fully automatic M-16, but I
    could buy the Semi-auto and convert it...pretty simple...got a buddy who has
    one.

    And I do have a CCL for TX

    > If you're talking about illegaly, then you prolly have a better
    > chance of buying one in LA then anywhere else.

    lol...right....
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 10, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:36:33 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > .pretty simple...got a buddy who has
    > one.

    Shhhh...the feds are watching ;-)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Guest Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:36:33 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    > > .pretty simple...got a buddy who has
    > > one.

    > Shhhh...the feds are watching ;-)

    Oops...HAD one.
    Guest, Aug 10, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Briscobar wrote:

    > So you all heard about AOL releasing its users search habits, right? Well,
    > the fine folks over at the consumerist have pored through the logs, and User
    > 927 appears to be the raunchiest of the bunch. You can find his full works
    > here:

    You're right, KB, but "raunchy" is a mild one to describe this perv.
    This is one guy that is upto no good. The authorities will sure have
    fun checking into his activities...
    Cerebrus, Aug 10, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Wednesday Wackiness

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:49:16 -0700, BD cast into the ether:

    >> Shhhh...the feds are watching ;-)
    >>

    > Oops...HAD one.

    Hope it's not too late.

    Big Bro is always there.

    Paranoia is good.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:18:36 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > You're right, KB, but "raunchy" is a mild one to describe this perv.
    > This is one guy that is upto no good. The authorities will sure have
    > fun checking into his activities...

    A good lesson for all. Be careful what you say, someone, somewhere is
    always watching.

    What have YOU Googled lately?

    <fx="Evil Laugh"></fx>

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > A good lesson for all. Be careful what you say, someone, somewhere is
    > always watching.
    >
    > What have YOU Googled lately?
    >
    > <fx="Evil Laugh"></fx>

    Just for the record, I often leave my computer unattended,
    heck, anyone could walk up and start using it, and they often
    do. Also, there are many, many, many people with the initials
    kpg. I only browse work related tech sites. Any other
    browsing wasn't me. Nope. I also pay my taxes on time, and
    I always send a little extra because I love my government, and
    especially the IRS. Yes, what a fine group of caring human
    beings they are.

    kp "the real" g
    kpg, Aug 10, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:06:21 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > also pay my taxes on time, and
    > I always send a little extra because I love my government, and
    > especially the IRS. Yes, what a fine group of caring human
    > beings they are.

    And while we're at it, let's hear it for the fine, hard-working and
    underpaid folks at the FBI and Homeland Security! I just can't say enough
    about the fine job they are doing. What selfless dedication to this
    beloved country and Our Fearless Leader they must have.

    --
    Ja(I ain't done nuthin')R
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    > And while we're at it, let's hear it for the fine, hard-working and
    > underpaid folks at the FBI and Homeland Security! I just can't say enough
    > about the fine job they are doing.

    Well there is room for criticism if you ask me. They need to start
    profiling these Islamo nuts as well as do something about the sieve they
    call a border.

    I don't know that I blame them however. I think that it is more a flaw with
    the politicians who have hamstrung our enforcement ability.
    Jtyc, Aug 10, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > Our Fearless Leader

    Is that what Big Brother has mandated we call him today?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.
    Briscobar, Aug 10, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:06:21 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >> also pay my taxes on time, and
    >> I always send a little extra because I love my government, and
    >> especially the IRS. Yes, what a fine group of caring human
    >> beings they are.

    > And while we're at it, let's hear it for the fine, hard-working and
    > underpaid folks at the FBI and Homeland Security! I just can't say
    > enough about the fine job they are doing. What selfless dedication to
    > this beloved country and Our Fearless Leader they must have.

    ps i love the government too don't arrest me

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.
    Briscobar, Aug 10, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\202165.htm (8/10/2006
    > 12:27:43 PM) #
    >> And while we're at it, let's hear it for the fine, hard-working and
    >> underpaid folks at the FBI and Homeland Security! I just can't say
    >> enough about the fine job they are doing.

    > Well there is room for criticism if you ask me. They need to start
    > profiling these Islamo nuts as well as do something about the sieve
    > they call a border.
    >
    > I don't know that I blame them however. I think that it is more a
    > flaw with the politicians who have hamstrung our enforcement ability.

    I agree with you all, unless agreeing with you all is somehow a
    terrorist act, if which case I disagree with you all.

    Oh gee, I said the word terrorist, do you think they'll pick...<click>
    kpg, Aug 10, 2006