OT Wednesday Pic

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by C, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. C

    C Guest

    C, Sep 28, 2005

  2. C

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "C" <> wrote in news:#sL17rDxFHA.2212
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > This may not be suitable for all audiences. No nudity.
    >
    > http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/1608745/

    no nudity! what the hell wrong with you? did you but a mac mini or
    something?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 29, 2005

  3. C

    CBIC Guest

    > Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    > http://www.mcngp.com/

    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    I love the quote in your sig, Rowdy.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 29, 2005
  4. C

    m0rk Guest

    oh hell, I just googled burdizzo:

    The Burdizzo is a farm castration tool that quickly crushes and destroys the
    vessels supplying the testicles. After it is used the testicles shrink in size
    and are eventually absorbed by the body. If the Burdizzo is not closed quickly
    enough, the vessels will swell and problems will arise. Those that have
    successfully used the Burdizzo have generally had a friend close it for them.
    Because of the intense degree of pain, few people successfully use a Burdizzo on
    themselves.
    It should be noted that while the Burdizzo was not designed for human use that
    articles have recently been published in urology journals noting that on humans
    the Burdizzo appears to be both safer and simpler than surgical methods of
    castration!

    do0d, whats wrong with you?

    m0rk, Oct 10, 2005
  5. C

    CBIC Guest

    > do0d, whats wrong with you?

    I blame my work environment.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Oct 10, 2005
  6. C

    m0rk Guest

    Rough partitioned cubicle, with dim 15" CRT, flickering at 40Hz?

    m0rk, Oct 10, 2005
  7. C

    CBIC Guest

    m0rk wrote:
    > Rough partitioned cubicle, with dim 15" CRT, flickering at 40Hz?

    Being asked on occasion to restrain an animal so aforementioned tool can be
    utilized. On the bright side, I did see a vet take off his index finger with
    a hoof shearer. Clipped it clean off and, man, the blood squirt. It was an
    awesome sight.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Oct 10, 2005
  8. "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > oh hell, I just googled burdizzo:
    >
    > The Burdizzo is a farm castration tool that quickly crushes and destroys
    > the
    > vessels supplying the testicles. After it is used the testicles shrink in
    > size
    > and are eventually absorbed by the body. If the Burdizzo is not closed
    > quickly
    > enough, the vessels will swell and problems will arise. Those that have
    > successfully used the Burdizzo have generally had a friend close it for
    > them.
    > Because of the intense degree of pain, few people successfully use a
    > Burdizzo on
    > themselves.
    > It should be noted that while the Burdizzo was not designed for human use
    > that
    > articles have recently been published in urology journals noting that on
    > humans
    > the Burdizzo appears to be both safer and simpler than surgical methods of
    > castration!
    >
    > do0d, whats wrong with you?

    This is all very interesting, as I'm looking for things that will shrink my
    testicles, given that they are the size of basketballs and tend to get in
    the way.

    > Those that have successfully used the Burdizzo have generally had a friend
    > close it for them.

    Boy, that's a measure of friendship alright. I could use some nut
    shrinking... Would anyone care to help?

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 11, 2005
  9. "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > m0rk wrote:
    >> Rough partitioned cubicle, with dim 15" CRT, flickering at 40Hz?

    > Being asked on occasion to restrain an animal so aforementioned tool can
    > be utilized. On the bright side, I did see a vet take off his index finger
    > with a hoof shearer. Clipped it clean off and, man, the blood squirt. It
    > was an awesome sight.

    And here I was wondering what I could do to take a couple of extra inches
    off other parts of my anatomy near to my testes yet similarly enormous.
    You've been a big help today.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 11, 2005
  10. C

    MitchS Guest

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > oh hell, I just googled burdizzo:

    <painfully descriptive brutal mental image snipped>

    Thanks for reminding me, it'll be 3 days fore they come back down!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Oct 11, 2005