OT: Wednesday Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Wednesday Humor

    Where you been? Old, very old! <eg>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Wednesday Humor

    On Jul 21, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Where you been? Old, very old! <eg>

    My parents just let me out of the basement last week.

    BTW - I figured you'd enjoy the pic ""catwalker".

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Wednesday Humor

    LOL! My cats could disarm you before you even got the safety off!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Re: Wednesday Humor

    >LOL! My cats could disarm you before you even got the safety off!

    peeeer-fect answer!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  7. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Wednesday Humor

    On Jul 21, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > LOL! My cats could disarm you before you even got the safety off!

    Our cat is so fat and lazy (how fat and lazy is he?) he'd just lay there and
    get shot.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Re: Wednesday Humor

    >Our cat is so fat and lazy (how fat and lazy is he?) he'd just lay there and
    >get shot.

    would he put his paws up through?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Wednesday Humor

    On Jul 21, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > would he put his paws up through?

    Only if he's laying on his back, which he often does.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004